Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

All i want is a Dudley appearance. I guess Rocky would be cool too
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

i dont watch much current wrestling but RR always gives good suprises.

Get it bro. I literally just brought it this morning too with the same doubts and Ive been watching old Rumbles nonstop. Just cancel before Feb 25 and youll be straight.

You don't got UBER or taxi to take you to the rumble?
Take the train fams
Getting to the rumble isn't the issue. Getting back to school in a timely manner is. If it is as bad as they it is, then ill be stuck here until Wednesday. 3.5 hour back ride to school. The bus im about to take is the last one running until wednesday i believe because they already jumped the gun and cancelled service monday and tuesday

I'm beyond pissed. 

I was suppoed to catch the bus back to school early AM tomorrow. Just found out it got cancelled. And all buses tomorrow got cancelled. So Im forced to go back to school in an hour and miss the rumble live tonight. 

Add up all the times Ziggler has gotten washed. Times that by the number of times D-Bry has gotten screwed over by the authority. And that's how I'm feeling right now

GIMME YOUR TICKETS! IM AT FRANKLIN MILLS lol

They been teasing this feud with ziggler and Seth for awhile. Even the SS ended with them, I honestly think if Seth gets the belt tonight then ziggler wins... Or roman [emoji]128532[/emoji] but I'm not trying think about that

This is my last semester as well. So I was intending to miss classes anyway tomorrow but I can't miss three days. 

Two separate meetings with sponsors for senior design projects. Can't miss it smh

sometimes they cancel school with bad weather

i thought you mentioned possible bad weather

out where i am...we supposed to get A LOT of snow :smh:

Getting to the rumble isn't the issue. Getting back to school in a timely manner is. If it is as bad as they it is, then ill be stuck here until Wednesday. 3.5 hour back ride to school. The bus im about to take is the last one running until wednesday i believe because they already jumped the gun and cancelled service monday and tuesday

You could miss 2 days of class b just go back Wednesday and tell the professor you had the flu or ebola to let you make it up

Where do you guys rank Vader in terms of HOF worth?
I think he'll eventually get in but I think his best years were in the WCW, AWA, and NJPW

Best big man to ever do it imo
sometimes they cancel school with bad weather

i thought you mentioned possible bad weather

out where i am...we supposed to get A LOT of snow
mean.gif
Penn State never cancels school smh. My homie @StillIn729  can attest to that, they got steam pipes running under the sidewalks. 

Where you at homie, new england area?

Unfortunately most of the guys in here are wwe marks and arent really familiar with vaders work outside of the wwe

And vader in the wwe was an utter joke

I think he'll eventually get in but I think his best years were in the WCW, AWA, and NJPW

Best big man to ever do it imo

Penn State never cancels school smh. My homie @StillIn729  can attest to that, they got steam pipes running under the sidewalks. 

Where you at homie, new england area?
Errrr Vader was cool, but I got Kane over Vader any day.

Back
Top Bottom