Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Really hope Raw goes on as planned man. I was using it as an excuse to not do school work in this blizzard.

Guess I'm playing NHL 
I heard your voice I got it on a loop
devil.gif

He also given Cena a beatdown and Cena jump up after the match like nothing happened.

He also lost to Triple H, a dude who had a broken arm (iirc) and was out of action for years(?).

** **** also beat Brock and ** **** skinny fat*ss is no more imposing that DBry.
I am back so this wont fly reported.

I don't get how they treat Ziggler, he is so over with the fans so they treat him like a jobber

you have your next HBK and he's just left to waste away

-Tonight’s WWE RAW taping from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut has been cancelled due to Winter Storm Juno.
The WWE’s crew is currently packing up the production trucks and there will no live event tonight.
We’ve also received word that WWE talent is receiving text messages from management saying the show is off due to the snow storm.
WWE is still expected to broadcast an episode of RAW tonight, but there’s no word yet on what will air. An official announcement is expected shortly.

Last edited:
Please no Sheamus VS D Bry at WM31.

Have Ziggler turn heel and feud with D Bry.

Have Ziggles turn at Mania, it would be more impactful. I'm really trying to come up with what possible ideas could they have for him going into Mania and from how he was elmininated at the Rumble, clearly it's going to involve Show & Kane. So have him with Bryan team up against the two with the finish being Ziggler turning his back on Bryan.

I don't care to see Ziggler in any match for the Intercontinental Title

Man they already rented the arena give us atleast a 30 min empty arena match triple threat if they have too. Cena vs rollins vs bray or somethg like that

I don't follow wrestling like I use to because I hated the booking and the excessive ppvs around the attitude era, but I have friends that still watch and keep me in the loop. My favorite ppv growing up was the rumble, because for one night no matter who your favorite guy was he had a chance to get to win and go to wm so I still try and watch every year if I can. With that being said, things haven't changed with that company. The cancellations will get their attention to a certain degree but in order for real change to come to wwe you need a real competitor with billions like wcw had not an alternative like tna, roh or even npjw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom