Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but I see McIntyre as a face having fail written all over it.

Of course, he sucked as a heel, too.

Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but I see McIntyre as a face having fail written all over it.

Of course, he sucked as a heel, too.

in irish whip wrestling he was their top babyface, with sheamus being the top heel and they feuded

in fcw he was the top face, might as well try it on wwe tv

he didn't suck as a heel, he was never put into any good feuds

in irish whip wrestling he was their top babyface, with sheamus being the top heel and they feuded

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

C'mon, he is/was SOOOOOOOOOOO boring.  He never showed me anything other than having good theme music.

C'mon, he is/was SOOOOOOOOOOO boring.  He never showed me anything other than having good theme music.

^u never know, he might be a really good face, plus hes the chosen one

Not as long as Tiffany keeps running her mouth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

not sure if anyone watched nxt last night(or ever) but it was full of
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will watch tonight.

Spoiler [+]
My dude Ziggler
pimp.gif

And DMac may get over as a face. We'll see. He can be charismatic but his heel run has been horrible.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Will watch tonight.

Spoiler [+]
My dude Ziggler
pimp.gif

And DMac may get over as a face. We'll see. He can be charismatic but his heel run has been horrible.

pimp.gif
@ the Spoiler, about time dude gets a ME push. He was great in his matches with Cena along with the slew of great PPV matches he's had over the past few months.

pimp.gif
@ the Spoiler, about time dude gets a ME push. He was great in his matches with Cena along with the slew of great PPV matches he's had over the past few months.

McIntyre is a MUCH better face than he is as a heel. He's a natural face...heel was never really gonna work for him.

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
@ Ziggler going for the WHC. Dude deserves a run in the ME.

McIntyre is a MUCH better face than he is as a heel. He's a natural face...heel was never really gonna work for him.

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
@ Ziggler going for the WHC. Dude deserves a run in the ME.

Wade Barrett's WWE Status
- Wade Barrett appeared at last night’s WWE SmackDown tapings, attacking Big Show after the #1 contender’s match between Show, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler, which Ziggler won.

Word going around is that Barrett will now permanently be on the SmackDown brand. As of now, there will be no follow-up angle with CM Punk on RAW as Punk has taken over Nexus.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
womp.

Wade Barrett's WWE Status
- Wade Barrett appeared at last night’s WWE SmackDown tapings, attacking Big Show after the #1 contender’s match between Show, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler, which Ziggler won.

Word going around is that Barrett will now permanently be on the SmackDown brand. As of now, there will be no follow-up angle with CM Punk on RAW as Punk has taken over Nexus.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
womp.

roll.gif
roll.gif
"So he's a ******"-Josh Mathews

It's like everyone involved in the show knows no one is watching so they don't care.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
"So he's a ******"-Josh Mathews

It's like everyone involved in the show knows no one is watching so they don't care.
laugh.gif

i just been thinking does hhh even need to comeback? unless hes gonna comeback and put people over then its meaningless hes already accomplished more then enough and his "comedian" face gimmick is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom