Wrestling Thread Jan 4-10 | Missed TNA iMPACT on Monday? Replay on Spike Thurs 9pm ET

I wouldn't want to cut a promo myself if I were Lashley either. His little boy voice does not match his size. Pause.

This beautiful people segment had the most awkward dialogue ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'ma LOL at TNA if Vince gets Rock or somebody to show up on RAW or something.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson turned down an offer from WWE to host an episode of Raw. Originally, WWE wanted tobring The Rock in to host next week's Raw, which is going head-to-head, for the first time, with UFC. WWE wanted to combat that competition with a strongguest host, however The Rock reportedly turned down the offer as he apparently has no interest in hosting Raw. WWE is still pushing, however, to bring The Rockinto the company for a match against John Cena at WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

laugh.gif
they don't let Lashley cut his own promos.

That makes sense. Dude has no mic skills. Kristal is Kristal from Smackdown though. Is he really married to her or is that kayfabe?
They are married w/ kids

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'ma LOL at TNA if Vince gets Rock or somebody to show up on RAW or something.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson turned down an offer from WWE to host an episode of Raw. Originally, WWE wanted to bring The Rock in to host next week's Raw, which is going head-to-head, for the first time, with UFC. WWE wanted to combat that competition with a strong guest host, however The Rock reportedly turned down the offer as he apparently has no interest in hosting Raw. WWE is still pushing, however, to bring The Rock into the company for a match against John Cena at WrestleMania.
I know, I was just saying it jokingly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

laugh.gif
they don't let Lashley cut his own promos.

That makes sense. Dude has no mic skills. Kristal is Kristal from Smackdown though. Is he really married to her or is that kayfabe?
They are married w/ kids

My man Bobby
pimp.gif

Anyone got a stream to RAW?

Why didn't Pac and Hall show up with Hogan? SMH. They are handling this horribly. They have SO much potential.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

so TNA tonight feels like one of their ppv's to me so far

Fiesta bowl > tna so far
Nope, their PPV's has very few backstage segments and are mostly wrestling, this is like a regular Impact

I have a feeling hogan isn't in that limo.

They are building this up too much. I wouldn't be surprised if Austin was in there.

They are pulling out all the stops.

Back
Top Bottom