Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Who would I even face if my feud is involved in another match?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by YardFather

Lobo straight up job-jackin' GHIMS.

I smell a storyline.
YARDFATHER LET ME TELL YOU BROTHER THAT GHIMS KID ISN'T READY FOR THE TOP. HE DOESNT HAVE JACK DUDE. HES THE DIXIE CARTER OF NTWT. ME? NO NEED TO QUESTION ME RUNNING THIS JACK WHEN YOU HAVE THE LARGEST PHTHONS IN THE WORLD LIKE ME BROTHER. IM THE GUY.

ITS LOBOMANIA RUNNING WILD ALL OVER YOU, BROTHERS
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nice man... nice man... i recognized that one right off the bat.[/color]
Spoiler [+]
BWO.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I take pride in putting this company on my back and taking it to new heights...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god damn... some of the stuff i've seen after a very good show...

[/color]

thats it, i'm selecting someone on here to be the Vice-COO and handle the supershows after this week

when i choose to step down, he will be the COO

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

thats it, i'm selecting someone on here to be the Vice-COO and handle the supershows after this week

close20door.gif

close20door.gif

close20door.gif

gif. youtube clips all u want, u are back to being a fulltime competitor. look at what u have done to JNSQ for crying out loud

I'm watching the Extreme Elimination Chamber match from December to Dismember right now.

I still can't %+@@+!* believe that PPV actually happened.

NTChamber will take place 1st week of march

NTDown NTChamber will be for the co- #1 contender for the NTWEF Title, thus making it a triple threat main event at NTMania II

NTDown NTChamber winner VS NTRumble winner VS NTWEF Champion

NTRaw NTChamber will be for the NTercontinental title

i gotta say JRA, u got yourself somewhat pushed in the past few pages.

i went down the road with this while feuding with ImThatOne when i would take shots at him. now look at him, he's feuding with one of the top stars in veintisiete

same thing with 3dgarfly. he betrayed me, i killed his push (was gonna make him a big international star). he will draw #2 at NTRumble and who knows, s great showing or even winning the thing could get his push going again.

keep it up kid, u might rise to the to the top, but virgin? really? 13 years and u tellin me i have been been puttin my penis in a girls wrong hole?

i guess the time i got my ex pregnant and the baby died 2 months into the pregnancy didn't count. or maybe an angel came down and told her she was going to be pregnant without me doing anything. who knows.

my point is, if you want to be a star, stop *****ing that u aint on a show, make yourself into the show

***DROPS MIC***

anyone else got something else to say, get your $%@ out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for those taking shots at JNSQ, thinking he's the brooklyn brawler losing all the time.......

he's wrestling while injured

trust me, officials take notice of these things and reward them with a push

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Whatever matches is booked on Thursday, I will take cues from my fellow Superstars.

During the Supershow broadcast, I will now have a terribly named and produced interview segment in the ring...

et8o7o.jpg

My first guest to the Chain...Mailroom will be New Jersey's own...
MR DRAGONFLY JONES!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
29eg009.gif

NobelKane brings in TheDeek for NobleHymens & TheDeek.
TheDeek stands up.
BrasilianMami is hit with a backward kick.
NobelKane tagged in by TheDeek.

THIS IS ALL I DID IN THE MATCH?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NobleKane is a BEAST

i gotta say JRA, u got yourself somewhat pushed in the past few pages.

i went down the road with this while feuding with ImThatOne when i would take shots at him. now look at him, he's feuding with one of the top stars in veintisiete

same thing with 3dgarfly. he betrayed me, i killed his push (was gonna make him a big international star). he will draw #2 at NTRumble and who knows, s great showing or even winning the thing could get his push going again.

keep it up kid, u might rise to the to the top, but virgin? really? 13 years and u tellin me i have been been puttin my penis in a girls wrong hole?

i guess the time i got my ex pregnant and the baby died 2 months into the pregnancy didn't count. or maybe an angel came down and told her she was going to be pregnant without me doing anything. who knows.

my point is, if you want to be a star, stop *****ing that u aint on a show, make yourself into the show

***DROPS MIC***

anyone else got something else to say, get your $%@ out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a honest, sincere, non-kayfabe note:
Why would you put that information out there to prove a point to someone who doesn't even know what you look like?

You gotta chill with this bro...seriously. That is, if it's true. If not....

*enters kayfabe*

How can you call yourself COO when you weren't even the brainchild of NTWT let alone the "wrestling" side of it?

How can you take YOURSELF seriously when you don't even know the dates of our events?

Last I checked, Lobo started this. You're just a dweeb who makes Kevin Dunn look like Jim Crockett. 

I do know one thing, talk slick to me like that again, and I'm kicking you in the $#$%$#^& jaw. Dead serious.

You've been warned.

Spoiler [+]
Sting%20with%20bat.jpg

I think case kicks deserves some matches btw. Most logically against Bkmac since thats who he's been gunning after.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Give the guy a shot.

Back
Top Bottom