Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think I counted like 7 dead people in that 92 RR video 
eyes.gif

Damn.
Bulldog

Hercules

Kerry Von Erich

Bossman

Machoman

tired.gif
Curt Henning and Earthquake 
I dont think so
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rumble_(1992) 

Jesus, this Miz burial is hard to watch. I don't understand. It HAS to be backlash for Maryse leaving.

I'm waiting for Funkasauras to drop a MY BAD with how much its being said tonight.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*** NOW TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER***[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#bkmacsdeath[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#bkmachasbeenanallyrapedandleftonthesideoftheroad[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#thejetssuckasbadasbkmac[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#ripbkmac[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#brasilianheat[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#theDeeksGift[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#NTRR[/color]

Wonder if John uses a company phone when he is texting or his own. guess he has unlimited.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Jesus, this Miz burial is hard to watch. I don't understand. It HAS to be backlash for Maryse leaving.

I'm waiting for Funkasauras to drop a MY BAD with how much its being said tonight.

100% agree.

I expected Cena to run in.... "Zack, you lost the title but don't worry... you're in the top 5 followers on Twitter!!!  And now you're trending!!!!"
I know this Cena/Swagger match is going to end with Kane interfering, but I swear to God, if Cena basically squashes Swagger.....

CRAZY TRUTH AND DANCING TRUTH HAVE FUSED CREATING FINAL FORM TRUTH

Spoiler [+]
I hate it.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*** NOW TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER***[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#anonymousdeath[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#anonymoushasbeenanallyrapedandleftonthesideoftheroad[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#thejetssuckasbadasanonymous[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#ripanonymous[/color]
#brasilianheat
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#theDeeksGift[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#NTRR[/color]

tumblr_lpa8ceN7mf1qax9gv.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I expected Cena to run in.... "Zack, you lost the title but don't worry... you're in the top 5 followers on Twitter!!!  And now you're trending!!!!"
I know this Cena/Swagger match is going to end with Kane interfering, but I swear to God, if Cena basically squashes Swagger.....

Good lord could they even have waited a week????

Brodus Clay squash matches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cena squash matches

This is a GREAT way to put your new champion over.

Kane's about to get his Darth Sideous on and tell Cena to go through with it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I really don't get it either.  Dude worked his ### off doing media and promotional work for the company.  Great on the mic, too.

So Cena comes to the ring all serious after Ryder gets screwed but came to ring after losing the WWE title on the preceding PPV with a goofy #$+ smile on his face?

Tweener turn by Cena right now?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom