Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Next week raw is going to be in Anaheim California.. thinking about getting tickets.. I was there the last time raw was at Anaheim 2.14.11.. The return of the Rock..

Already looked for tickets, the closest are nosebleed.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by toine2983
please tell me this didnt actually happen and didnt actually air, please....
roll.gif
hes a godfather/flashfunk/dusty rhodes/one man gang hybrid
what the %@%*? i thought i was watching early 90's wwf
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Next week raw is going to be in Anaheim California.. thinking about getting tickets.. I was there the last time raw was at Anaheim 2.14.11.. The return of the Rock..

I'll be there next week, 5th row ringside
smile.gif
  - any other NTers going let me know!

DAMNATION!!Thanks for the information..

Originally Posted by oinker34

I'll be there next week, 5th row ringside
smile.gif
  - any other NTers going let me know!

Sick seats!!

"Should I get him?"

"Suplex baby!"

"My bad"

I'm sorry but Funkasaurus provided the lolz tonight. I am very interested to see where this goes.

It would've been great if instead of Kane attacking Ryder at the end, Jericho just troll-walked by, changed the tire with ease, and walked off without saying anything.

Originally Posted by YardFather

It would've been great if instead of Kane attacking Ryder at the end, Jericho just troll-walked by, changed the tire with ease, and walked off without saying anything.
laugh.gif
Or better yet, paused, turned on his jacket, grinned and then walked off.

iUVnhKxM7l5DG.gif

"Should I get him?"

"Suplex baby!"

"My bad"

I'm sorry but Funkasaurus provided the lolz tonight. I am very interested to see where this goes.

+theme music +ladies

laugh.gif
@ brodus

hopefully he doesn't get repetitive though

if u look closely, hawkins was laughing while he was getting pinned

like my arch rival dsk said, theres no inbetween with this gimmick

Just finished RAW. I guess it can all be summed up in one GIF..

qVJTc.gif

Spoiler [+]
SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA

I'm now convinced that Brodus Clay's debut is the best thing to happen in a long time.

They built him up to be this unstoppable monster menace and he debuts as a new age Godfather/Disco Inferno/Flash Funk.

Watching the %+!$ is kinda surreal.

laugh.gif

I was enterained by Raw
laugh.gif

Jeritroll delivered the goods again

Brodus gave me laughs

Big Johny delivered again

Ref botch was funny

Kane watching Ryder is the funniest thing I've seen in years

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would have been a top 10 WWE moment of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Also, I thought Brodus' debut was hilarious. I know a lot of you guys hate the goofy gimmicks & characters, but I wish there was more of that. That's the WWE I love.
pimp.gif

Impact Spoilers for Thursday
Spoiler [+]
Mickie James b Madison Rayne in a cage match

Bobby Roode does an interview saying he's done with Jeff Hardy after Genesis.  He told Hardy to come out and shake his hand.  Sting instead came out and ordered Roode vs. Hardy for the title as the TV main event.

Matt Morgan & Crimson b Robbie E & Robbie T - Post match saw Samoa Joe & Magnus attack Morgan & Crimson

There is a segment with Eric & Garett Bischoff.  They traded insults until Garett threw his father in the corner

ODB b Winter

A.J. Styles wanted to know why Kazarian did what he did.  Kazarian came out and said he didn't have an answer as to why.  Christopher Daniels came out as well.  Styles and Daniels fought with Kazarian trying to play peacemaker and he pulled Daniels out of the ring.

James Storm wanted a rematch with Kurt Angle.  Angle said he beat Storm and is moving on now that he's the No. 1 contender for the title.  Sting came out and ordered an Angle vs. Storm match for the No. 1 contendership.

Storm b Angle

Roode NC Hardy.  Hardy had Roode pinned but Bully Ray pulled the ref out of the ring

Doesn't sound like a good show.

Back
Top Bottom