Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

My face is just out of the picture...

CZDUGfcWYAAGE72.jpg

I'm with you unless there's team BE A lurking Case Case where you at

I'm here..Me and you starting up Team NWA..

Nah, you and @CaseKicks can go to hells. Yall disrespect Muta when given the chance. 

Really Jemele?..

Y'all some fair weather Japanese fans..Didn't even like it til you got the internet..Where was you back in the early-mid 90's when I was trading VHS tapes of ECW & WCW to dudes in Europe just to get my fix of AJPW and FMW?..Oh that's right, you was sitting in your mom's living room watching Hulk Hogan, Men On A Mission, and Aldo Montoya tear it up in WWF..

he did the ol' tweet-delete like kevin durant :lol:
even if they were jobbers, dont think calling guys who busted their ***** to get on the main roster that is gonna fly, especially from a guy who won a reality show to get into the biz
would not be surprised if he was eating lunch in his car outside the performance center.
does the wwe not go over how you should social media or talent just stupid

they'll probably have him eat a pin and look weak versus ZZ in his debut match :lol:

Last edited:
even if they were jobbers, dont think calling guys who busted their ***** to get on the main roster that is gonna fly, especially from a guy who won a reality show to get into the biz
would not be surprised if he was eating lunch in his car outside the performance center.

I'm sure they do, but it's a scientifically proven fact that any person who's under 28 with a social media account is brain dead..

Someone needs to book a NTWTRR show..I want my 2 title shots I earned..

I'm sure they do, but it's a scientifically proven fact that any person who's under 28 with a social media account is brain dead..

Someone needs to book a NTWTRR show..I want my 2 title shots I earned..

Paging brother dfly...

Back
Top Bottom