Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

This don't say CM Punk gimmick in here is WCW Level bad. Reminds me of when Warrior was playing mind games on Hogan and showed up as Hogan's reflection. Everyone could see Warrior except for Hogan some how. Just really bad.

Sucks for Bryan. Hate to see someone go out against their own will, but honestly he hasn't been in a ring in 2 years. Gotta move on...

This don't say REDACTED gimmick in here is WCW Level bad. Reminds me of when Warrior was playing mind games on Hogan and showed up as Hogan's reflection. Everyone could see Warrior except for Hogan some how. Just really bad.

Someone handle this jabrone

Guys, you're forgetting Mania 31 already, yall make it sound like he hasn't wrestled since 2010 :lol:

These cock fights at these wrestling shows got to stop. I saw a cock fight at a Mexican wrestling show. I just came to see the Luchas not a cock fight.

Last edited:
Cashflow would report you for sure

He's already shown that he doesn't respect the rules of the road

I think he might just be announcing his retirement from a WWE ring.

When his contract expires with them, maybe he will go on to continue wrestling.

In other news, is anybody going to ROH in Chicago for the War of the Worlds?

Going to Chicago is a good way to cut your life short.

They froze his contract... They won't let him out if his contract to work elsewhere...

They froze his contract... They won't let him out if his contract to work elsewhere...
Yea they froze it so that any time he was out for injury was added to the back end of his current contract.

So when the "new" contract is expired, he can do whatever he wants.

Retirement announcement should be final segment of the show, or else that crowd is gonna be deflated for the rest of the show

Back
Top Bottom