Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Who do y'all think can be the new face of the company/?

Sext?
Dean?
Ramen? :rolleyes

Doubt anyone from NXT at the moment as I don't believe Vince is conVINCEd that he can make someone a star in their first year based off how they book

Crazy thought just now. Top 3 names that came to my mind were shield members. Look how these guys are now after being book strong as a group in their DEBUT. Not saying they need another stable to push like the shield but why can't they do this with wrestlers man... Imagine if the shield never came to be and they stuck with their usually booking... :smh:

6G9TzA3.gif

-Coming off Daniel Bryan’s retirement, there’s been talk among some in WWE that Tyson Kidd is facing a similar situation. Kidd remains optimistic about returning to the ring and continues to rehabilitate his neck injury but WWE officials are very resistant to the idea of clearing him again.

As of earlier this month there was no decision made on Kidd’s future as it’s still too early but no one expects him back in the ring any time soon. WWE officials were advised by their doctors that Kidd may never be cleared but as noted, Kidd remains optimistic.

Damn...
frown.gif
Kidd needs to be real. The fact that he didn't die from this injury is a blessing in disguise.

Vince just gonna let him get back in the ring and if one thing goes wrong, he'll be responsible? That would be a bad look for the company and I agree that safety over all (especially in Kidd's case).

Remember when Vince said he wouldn't let an Olympic wrestler die in the middle of his ring (Angle)?

Last edited:
-Coming off Daniel Bryan’s retirement, there’s been talk among some in WWE that Tyson Kidd is facing a similar situation. Kidd remains optimistic about returning to the ring and continues to rehabilitate his neck injury but WWE officials are very resistant to the idea of clearing him again.

As of earlier this month there was no decision made on Kidd’s future as it’s still too early but no one expects him back in the ring any time soon. WWE officials were advised by their doctors that Kidd may never be cleared but as noted, Kidd remains optimistic.

Damn... :frown:

Kidd needs to be real. The fact that he didn't die from this injury is a blessing in disguise.

Vince just gonna let him get back in the ring and if one thing goes wrong, he'll be responsible? That would be a bad look for the company and I agree that safety over all (especially in Kidd's case).

Remember when Vince said he wouldn't let an Olympic wrestler die in the middle of his ring (Angle)?

This...

Teaching certification. Doing a fellowship program this summer to teach english full time.

to peasants? what a waste of time b
Turn them into royalty

#RedBaronRules

Teaching certification. Doing a fellowship program this summer to teach english full time.
Find a way to throw some Financial Literacy in there as well man. Where do you plan on teaching?
yeah I wanna get creative and try to give them diverse stuff to read/learn. Prob seventh or eighth grade. I have to teach in public schools, preferably high need schools so we'll see where I can find a job

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Seth Rollins and Zahra Schreiber are no longer dating … sources tell us the couple quietly broke up last month.
No word on who ended things with who, or how it all went down, but Zahra recently moved into a new place as evidenced by photos on her Instagram.

The couple’s relationship was made public last year after XXX photos of the wrestlers were allegedly leaked online by Seth’s ex-fiancee. Zahra was released from WWE months later — for very different reasons — but the couple appeared to be going strong in the months that followed.

Unclear what caused things to change.
She left Sext when he was down and out.
mean.gif

Brian Cage steadily becoming one of my faves today. Morrison is flourishing as well, but he still baaaaaaaaaarely hits the Starship Pain :lol: :rofl:

Matt Striker calling the moves is very appreciated too, and not in the nerdy dictionary way he used to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom