Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Not a fan of this Shovel/Moxley match. Shovel has to go over clean which makes Dean look weak going into a brawl with Lesnar. Why should I believe Dean even has a chance at that point at Wrestlemania?
Not a fan of this Shovel/Moxley match. Shovel has to go over clean which makes Dean look weak going into a brawl with Lesnar. Why should I believe Dean even has a chance at that point at Wrestlemania?

Bork will interfere

Why would Bork interfere? If I'm Bork I want Jeans to win so I get a title shot.

Roman definitely will interfere because he's a hothead..

So you wouldn't eat Stephanie's butt on the first date if she was down? A little Lesbian action never killed anyone Big Jemele!

CceQ2rqWEAAD5Ou.jpg

What other things u enjoy doing :nerd:

You know damn well that DC enjoys being intimate with his significant while listening to podcasts..And if things get really serious in the bedroom he just turns the lights out, puts on some early to mid 90's Liger and gets down to business..

You know damn well that DC enjoys being intimate with his significant while listening to podcasts..And if things get really serious in the bedroom he just turns the lights out, puts on some early to mid 90's Liger and gets down to business..
I offended someone before by trying to introduce a mask to the equation.

Yes, I have tried.

I offended someone before by trying to introduce a mask to the equation.

Yes, I have tried.
You wearing or them?

Back
Top Bottom