Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I'm not saying I would take a boxer over an MMA fighter, but you guys are real quick to dismiss the boxers...

Go look at Muhammad Ali vs Inoki... Once Ali learned it was going to be a shoot, he made TONS of rules up... You know why?... Because Ali knew he'd get beaten easily... Arguably the best boxer of all time turned down a shoot fight against martial artist because he knew he'd get destroyed...

Yes I called Antonio Inoki a martial artist :lol:...

Size 10.5 here..It's gotta be one of the top 2 most popular sizes cause stores seem to get the most pairs in my size..

If size and experience is pretty much equal an mma fighter is going to beat a boxer 9 times outta 10..

Setting doesn't matter, better puncher can win anywhere unless they get into a wrestling match.

:rofl:

The very first thing Randy Contour did against James Toney?... Double leg...

Matter of fact... Who in the blue hell are you?... Mostly Human?... You're Mostly Wrong... I'm not even going to waste my time... Till you pass Janelle's podcast exam, you're banned from NTWT...

Last edited:
:rofl:

The very first thing Randy Contour did against James Toney?... Double leg...

Matter of fact... Who in the blue hell are you?... Mostly Human?... You're Mostly Wrong... I'm not even going to waste my time... Till you pass Janelle's podcast exam, you're banned from NTWT...

Figures there'd be another new jackasz come in to the wrestling thread and not talk wrestling..Ain't even earned the right to go outside the topic.. :smh:

I'm all seriousness... Holm went out like a BOSS... I respect the hell out of her... She tried to flip out of that choke and DID NOT TAP... She got put to sleep... Even had the Dean Ambrose flailing punches while going out :nthat:... Did not give up :nthat:... It kills me when fighters tap to a rear naked... It's not going to snap an arm or anything...

Respect to Holm... She made me a fan tonight by losing...

Anyways **** mma and that kicking bs.
Will the wwe show footage of the freebirds wearing and proudly displaying a symbol of hate and rasicm to many the confederate flag??

Last edited:
She was punching at air like an old time fighter..

I've been choked out a couple times... You wake up and laugh... I absolutely hate it when guys/gals tap to blood chokes... It's so SAWFT... Tapping to an arm bar or any hold that can do real damage is completely understand... I understand why you don't want your arm snapped... But being afraid of going to sleep?... SAWFT...

1njiNuU.gif

I've been choked out a couple times... You wake up and laugh... I absolutely hate it when guys/gals tap to blood chokes... It's so SAWFT... Tapping to an arm bar or any hold that can do real damage is completely understand... I understand why you don't want your arm snapped... But being afraid of going to sleep?... SAWFT...

Thats how you get your manhood taken. Who wants to get choked out and their cheeks clapped as well :stoneface:

Thats how you get your manhood taken. Who wants to get choked out and their cheeks clapped as well :stoneface:

@Meangene45 immediately comes to mind :nerd:...

@Meangene45 immediately comes to mind :nerd:...

@22stylez too after a night full of Zima and Boxed wine

Back
Top Bottom