Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

25kouf8.jpg

They completely sucked the wind out of the crowd with another fake Sadha injury spot. The crowd never seemed to ever get back into the match after that.

Last edited:
I just hope Bayley doesn't turn into a turd like Sasha did once she's put in a feud for the belt..

Where does Sasha Banks go from here? Her & Charlotte need a break from each other but there are no credible female opponents for both of them :smh:

Where does Sasha Banks go from here? Her & Charlotte need a break from each other but there are no credible female opponents for both of them :smh:

I'm assuming that Charlotte is gonna get put in a program with Bayley since she's the next best wrestler in the division..Sasha will probably go into a feud with Dana or Nia..Maybe Paige when she returns..

I'm assuming that Charlotte is gonna get put in a program with Bayley since she's the next best wrestler in the division..Sasha will probably go into a feud with Dana or Nia..Maybe Paige when she returns..

I wanna see a Sasha/Paige feud. If Paige ever comes back.....

This all makes sense

So we'll probably see the Charlotte/Sasha feud continue and see the start of Bayley/Nia

Back
Top Bottom