Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

CwWC-aUWgAAxTbl.jpg

^Yeah, they eliminated my team (the Giants) but it's really cool to see them win. 

Read an article of fans writing names of passed family members on the walls of Wrigley and a fan who listened to game 7 at the cemetery where is father was buried.

108 years is definitely a long time...

Taker finna challenge Cena then get attacked by AJ. Then HBK get revenge on AJ for Taker

Toronto, Canada (November 3, 2016) – Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. and Impact Ventures, parent company of TNA Impact Wrestling, today announced that Anthem has provided a credit facility to TNA to fund operations.

Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. is a global sports media company that operates Fight Network, Impact Wrestling’s exclusive broadcaster in Canada, as well as the exclusive worldwide digital streaming partner for all TNA programming. It is also an equity stakeholder of Impact Ventures.

The agreement includes the appointment of Anthem Executive Vice President Ed Nordholm to the Impact Ventures Board of Managers. The company will be managed by the Board with Mr. Nordholm representing the Board on all major operating and restructuring decisions. Dixie Carter will continue as Chair of the Company, as well as her position on the Board of Managers. Billy Corgan is no longer with the company.

“We have had a successful, long-term partnership with Fight Network as our Canadian broadcaster, and more recently as our global digital partner,” said Dixie Carter. “Anthem’s team has extensive media experience, and I am excited to have that available to us as we plan for the future.”

“We have consistently maintained that investing in content as we grow our distribution is important as a strategic necessity, and working more closely with a strong brand like TNA is in line with that. This financing is an extension of the support we have been providing since the beginning of the year,” said Leonard Asper, CEO of Anthem. “There are tremendous opportunities to support the company’s growth on all platforms and in all media along side Dixie and the incredible talent and staff at TNA.”

Dixie kicks out at 2.999999 again :lol :lol

Taker returns: "Bruh Shane I beat you at Mania how the hell u in charge...da fuuu this makes no sense!"

Last edited:
Amazing that Dixie Carter still alive with TNA. Kicked Billy Corgan out like that? Sheesh lol.

Amazing that Dixie Carter still alive with TNA. Kicked Billy Corgan out like that? Sheesh lol.

Seems like he was a sucker in that situation all around.

It's amazing to me that companies like WCW and ECW went under as quickly as they did but TNA won't die. It's a subpar product and has been for years. I would take ECW over TNA any day.

You people sicken me--and possibly yourselves once your luck with e.coli runs out--but you know what I am proud of? The NFL's fastest punter. Takes special players to make special teams.
This dude IS Miz one day and a friend of Miz the next.

We need drug testing in NTWT
We really don't tho. 
laugh.gif

Im convinced the wwe locker room is full of high school females i swear man
High school never ends. Ever.

On the pulse of the pros recently, I really have a bad feeling about this Goldberg-Lesnar matchup.

While Goldberg is one of the most dominating and explosive competitors of his era and owns a victory over an unfocused Lesnar who was too preoccupied with his upcoming NFL career to risk injury in the match, the fact is that his skills have greatly diminished even to the eye of the casual observer. While some athletes are able to compensate for their declining abilities as the years go on with experience and ring savvy, neither of these are traits for which Goldberg has ever been known.

When you're talking about fighters who base their games on pure power and punishment, any loss of superiority could mean the end of your career in top flight competition...just ask Mike Tyson or Chuck Liddell. From what I can see, William Goldberg has a similar rude awakening in his near future, especially facing off against a combatant on the level of Lesnar. The result of the match isn't as much of a question for me as the survival of a legacy.

Last edited:
NTWTSS-Only a couple more days to sign up for the SS..For those who've already signed up, please get those surveys filled out and turned back in..
-I have 1 non-regular who's asked to join..@PedroCerrano would like to get involved this year, but I'm waiting for another non-regular poster to join up so he'll be able to do the SS..So if anyone who's not a frequent guest of the greatest thread in NT history wants to join, please PM me..

-We're up to around 20 NTWT members for this years NTWTSS so it should be pretty good..I'm heading to Florida tomorrow and won't be back in town til Wednesday..When I get back I'll have full internet access and would like to have all those who want to join have PM'ed me by Monday and ALL SURVEYS NEED TO BE TURNED IN BY WEDNESDAY..Your elf will be sent to you either Wed. or Thurs. of next week..

Back
Top Bottom