Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

pics of them school burgers tho? :nerd:
MS1027953.jpg

Looks over done but Not as bad as i expected at that time and temp. I've worked in kitchens since I was 12, and I just wouldn't cook it that long unless it was a braise or smoker or something like that
It wasn't a smokER, but I had it wood chunks in the grill with the intentions of smoking IT.

Like I said, I need to invest in a thermometer.

Looks over done but Not as bad as i expected at that time and temp. I've worked in kitchens since I was 12, and I just wouldn't cook it that long unless it was a braise or smoker or something like that
How long would you cook drums/thighs in an oven to get them fall-off-the-bone tender?

Or...
View media item 2267227
Good evening Biggest Of Egos! Glad to see you viewing the show with us!
Word to Case, a more serious gimmick always works. :lol:
as far as well executed moves...the spine-buster...the steamboat arm drag...The Perfect Plex
Used to be my go to finisher when rasslin as a youth. I am no longer as flexible so I wouldn't dare attempt that current day for my opponent's sake.

How long would you cook drums/thighs in an oven to get them fall-off-the-bone tender?
You're talking about the texture they'd be smoked or braised. If you want them to fall off the bone you want a long slow cook like that. Just in the oven I'd cook them for like 25 minutes on 325 to 350. They'd be done and tender, but not falling apart like slow cooked.

Back
Top Bottom