Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

For those that have jobs and are going to stay up and watch WK, you don't trust yourselves to atay offline until after work tomorrow to watch it?

What is everyone's thoughts on Mania 34 being in New Orleans again?
New Orleans is one of the most fun cities in the country. I'd much rather have it there than Minnesota or even this year in Orlando...

I know Minnesota has a brand new stadium that even dwarfs AT&T Stadium, but the weather would be miserable.

I do think it's too soon for N.O. as well though. Just looking back at that card, I'm still amazed it's looked at so positively even though it was basically a 2 match card & the nostalgia factor with Hulkkk, Rock, and Austin

Had a BLAST at Mania in NOLA def gonna try and go again in 2018. The atmosphere of New Orleans and Bourbon St made that whole weekend incredible. Still got them videos somewhere on my IG of RVD doing flips into the crowd at the bar :rofl:

Last edited:
Man I wish I lived in Cali so it started at Midnight. 2am for me. Trying to take some energy drinks and all that

Can't wait to watch WK tomorrow....

celticspride34 celticspride34 How's the Lil Savage bruh

He's eating a ton :lol:...

And he just spit up on my girl :rofl:

He's gonna be a Savage for the ages :nthat:...

I am waiting for April

I am scheduled to go then

I just saw they have an event on Feb 21st that's only listed as Togi Makabe 20th Anniversary @ Korakuen Hall

Not sure what that'll be

Probably a sweets and pastries show...

Back
Top Bottom