Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I hope they not only let Ellsworth in the RR, but they let him get an elimination..And it needs to be on a CW so it can start a real angle with someone in that division..Cause from what I understand Jimmy E is actually a pretty good wrestler and it'd be great if they actually did something meaningful with him..I don't think he should get the WHC or IC/US belt, but maybe a 2 month run with the CW belt or find a good partner for him to have a nice little tag team..

I feel like the Titus Brand will make it a win for the RR match

roll.gif

I hope they not only let Ellsworth in the RR, but they let him get an elimination..And it needs to be on a CW so it can start a real angle with someone in that division..Cause from what I understand Jimmy E is actually a pretty good wrestler and it'd be great if they actually did something meaningful with him..I don't think he should get the WHC or IC/US belt, but maybe a 2 month run with the CW belt or find a good partner for him to have a nice little tag team..

You sounding like hhh during his booker t fued :smh: your better than that brother case

You sounding like hhh during his booker t fued :smh: your better than that brother case

What's wrong with wanting someone other than the same 5-7 guys getting a little shine?..I'd rather see a guy like Ellsworth, who the fans chose to care about and not one of Vince's "guys" that was forced upon us, get a nice little angle than Slater, Dolph or guys like that..

What's wrong with wanting someone other than the same 5-7 guys getting a little shine?..I'd rather see a guy like Ellsworth, who the fans chose to care about and not one of Vince's "guys" that was forced upon us, get a nice little angle than Slater, Dolph or guys like that..

Oh naw i meant the part about him not deserving a us/ic whc run. How can you say that?

Watched Okada/Omega from WK11 yesterday.

Was a really good match. Not 6 stars though.

Even though Omega lost, it was a win in that loss. He came out of that looking like a superstar imo. Seemed an odd decision to never let him connect with the One Winged Angel.
To me that was part of the story told throughout the match. He hit Okada with everything but his kill shot and that is why he lost the match. Plus he ate a gang of rain makers. :lol:
I like that they protected Kenny's finisher

Also liked that it took 3 (I think) Rainmakers to put him away
This man gets it. :smokin :nthat:

Brother case showing the GAWD Ellsworth some love!!

Not sure what I'll be eating for the rumble I'm trying to eat better so I might bake some salmon.

Aw crap just realized I'm to late to join the NT Rumble Pool this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom