Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
c3ZyaJZ.jpg

:lol: @ the JTG one

Alexa so adorable it hurts. :smh: I'd simp hawd

I guess you guys could be WCW in this scenario.
actually i wish ps4 and Xbox one dudes could somehow play each other cuz a smackdown raw brand split would be dope ,my homie does have ps4 I'll cop this personally just for his ps4 just to whoop ya dudes.cuz ya weak

Wait so you can do payment plans on the tickets like Coachella?! BRUHHHHH

Nah you can't do payment plans. I meant that tickets go on sale at different dates. I'm looking at my past orders now and here's my total. Remember this is for 2 people.
Wrestlemania bought in November- Section 145...$ 384.00
Raw bought in December-Section 313, I missed the presale on these and they sell out very quick so I ended up sitting up top....$95
Axxess to meet CM Punk but then he quit so I ended meeting Flair...Those went on sale end of January...$220...That is for the VIP tickets though. I think general pass is like $50-60

So thats about $700 there. Then you have to add in flights, hotel, travel, and spending money so you'll probably spend at least $1200.

Last edited:
Who alls going to Mania??? I'm rolling with my brother, cousins and nephew.

Last edited:
That Big Larry video was all types of weird.

That Alexa Bliss vid on the other hand.
embarassed.gif

I'll assume it's some trolling. But you never know with HHH since he tries to be in tune with indies guys, even though he secretly hates them.

I thought they had try outs and Paul said they were to short. Maybe he chafed his mind wwe is lacking tag teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom