Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

im supposed to start a new job tomorrow guys, from the sound of it, ill be missing raw a lot
frown.gif
Jobbers stay losing.

someone post old Wrestling Observer Newsletters

ones i havent read

or some Kayfabe Commentaries stuff

Last edited:
Just finished watching (legally) the Barbed Wire City documentary on ECW.  Excellent piece.  If you have any interest in ECW and would like a look at the rise and fall of the promotion without WWE's spin, check it out.  It only costs $20 and is well worth your money.

http://www.barbedwirecity.com/

Last edited:
^Not before getting Sheamus' rocket push from '09-'10 and wasting a lot of airtime other people could/should be getting

damn it Ringel, id have to order the DVD.

you know I dont have the patience for this "waiting" nonsense

i wanted to be entertained NAO!

dont make me look you up on IG to get my nightly giggles

Last edited:
Who's going to Raw tomorrow?

I had the opportunity to go, but I passed on it because it would have broke me.

Can't wait for that Wyatt debut.

- The latest issue of the WWE Magazine features an advertisement for WWE2K14 with the Ultimate Warrior as a DLC if you pre-order the game.

URL]

CM punk needs to go back to his previous hair style or the one before that with the gel. I can't take him serious right now,

With as bad as the Shield has looked lately, I think the Wyatt's go after them to put themselves over as another heel faction and a group that everyone including the Shield has to be wary of. I'd be surprised if they aren't broken up before the end of the year.

I'm starting to believe this as well...I'm not sure who else they would come in to feud with..

A member of the shield will fall in love with Kaitlyn and they will feud with AJ, Dolph, and Big E. that's my prediction.

Back
Top Bottom