Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Giving white folks a dose of their own medicine :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: but dude is too dam extreme. His views on gays alone make his opinions obsolete

He'd make great points if he didn't always come across as bitter and jealous. Lord Jamar should have taken note of other long-time vets like GFK, Roc Marciano, and Tech n9ne (or to a lesser extent, even Juicy J & 2Chainz) and either simply make very good music and say what you have to say there, or just re-invent yourself. Instead, he chose to be the bitter "back in my day" old man at the gas station who asks to "hold a dollar".

He'd make great points if he didn't always come across as bitter and jealous. Lord Jamar should have taken note of other long-time vets like GFK, Roc Marciano, and Tech n9ne (or to a lesser extent, even Juicy J & 2Chainz) and either simply make very good music and say what you have to say there, or just re-invent yourself. Instead, he chose to be the bitter "back in my day" old man at the gas station who asks to "hold a dollar".
Yup he and krs one are those old dudes in the ball park watching the young ball while talking ****

Raw > Derby, Personally speaking Derby gets boring quick although Raw isn't spectacular always.

If the NXT ladies do debut tonight I hope they all debut as major heels and attack everyone. Although doubtful.

It won't be boring if my boy young joc shows out.

I'm Still #1 from '88 - Top 10 Rap Songs Of All Time

my favorite mc of all time - KRS-ONE
last new KRS-ONE I've heard - that criminal minded part 2 joint is only new joint ive heard since '90's

Derby such a boring event.. I used to watch it when Griffey was the goods.. then realized that shh was terrible to watch.

Derby is trash,last good one was wheb Hamilton was in it but I think he flopped whatever idc.gotta watch kristaps do work on russell.hope nxt chicks come up, I'll take anything interesting happening on raw at this point

Tough Enough peoples including green rhino's bae Gigi in the building too

We laugh at Vince McMahon demanding that his commentators tell certain stories but I think it is a SHAME that the Warriors D-League team won the D-League championship and it was not acknowledged by ABC. Not sure why this story wouldn't be pushed. Not to mention the Warriors won the Vegas Summer LEague last year as well. Just simple booking in my opinion to be honest. The NBA needs to push the D-League the same way the WWE has recently pushed NXT. Make it something that casual fans feel like they should seek out. It is your product @NBA .
Sacramento Kings won the 2014 Vegas Summer League tho.

ric-flair-gets-iced-o.gif

sup guys

hope sasha and charlotte come out before 8:30 cause thats what time im finished with raw, 30 minutes of the usa game and off to bed, 6am work start time ftl

Back
Top Bottom