Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
The best part is where does that leave Seth? how does he come out tomorrow? where does he go from there? THE ****** CHAMPION OF THE COMPANY LEAVES BC OF INTERFERENCE.. like that never happened before? dude im so pissed haha

There was no reason to put the strap on Brock so soon anyways, they needed an out and they used this.. I don't mind it.

Well looks like I was wrong. Heel Taker is still getting cheered. Interested to hear when he talks. It'll probably be "you took something from me so I had to take something from you. See you at summerslam" which fans will definitely still cheer

so i had to take an unscheduled bathroom break and i come back and sext got a foot taller, aged like 20 years and got shorter hair....

I thought Sheamus was going to come out after Taker....Instead they just ended the show completely :lol:

Well looks like I was wrong. Heel Taker is still getting cheered. Interested to hear when he talks. It'll probably be "you took something from me so I had to take something from you. See you at summerslam" which fans will definitely still cheer

Heel in the loosest term of the word. Not sure how Lesnar/Taker at SS would end.

I knew Taker was coming out tonight. But to just end the match and leave everyone wondering was stupid.. It didn't create suspense.

Seth and the Ref just going to chill under the ring until all the fans are ushered out or........

Heel in the loosest term of the word. Not sure how Lesnar/Taker at SS would end.
only one way it can end. with taker dead in the middle of the ring.

So....who's Seth facing at SS? Or maybe this was just a one time thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom