Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Watching RAW on Hulu... See my dog Cena is rocking Jean shorts again... Fashion icon hash tag trend setter

Im going to summerslam.

Will legit sell tickets if its Rollins vs Sheamus and Sheamus is slated to win.

i hate sheamus. 

Alright guys did I miss anything good on Raw last night? The question is starting to become redundant but I feel like I got to make sure :lol:
I've been watching 2/3 matches on the DVR weekly and just skipping the rest of Raw and just checking in the PPVs.

random thoughts...

who do you guys think was the best heel champion youve seen in ring and on the mic/story?

Last edited:
If Seth turned face, that could open up a few possible feuds for the strap.

I really want new faces to headline this upcoming SS and next years WM.

I read a rumor today which probably won't happen but since Seth doesn't officially have a match, possibly could. Seth vs Sting :smh: :x

If Seth turned face, that could open up a few possible feuds for the strap.

I really want new faces to headline this upcoming SS and next years WM.

I read a rumor today which probably won't happen but since Seth doesn't officially have a match, possibly could. Seth vs Sting :smh: :x
Why are people keep putting this loser into matches. Dude is old and got buried at WM.

so im watching raw from last night, can anyone explain why cole and jbl dipped when brock ran down the ring?
roll.gif

Sasha Banks is number 2 on Yahoo's top trending searches right now

Which obviously means title push

Last edited:
Not to sound like a mark but didn't that Taker/Brock "fight" low key have some legit heat behind it? Going back to UFC? Man if they don't capitalize on that exchange...

Back
Top Bottom