Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Speaking of podcasts, Scott Hall is going to be on The SAS this Thursday. Can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playing his awful Yeezus album at high decibels until you tapout.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Raw was ok last night...
DB/Cesaro was simply awesome. Great ending.
RVD/Wade match was kinda weak. Want to see RVD matched up with someone that can move around a little better.
Not that I am missing him, but where has Curtis Axel been?
Nice to see PTP getting a little push as of late. Pure entertainment.
That Rhodes/Fandango botch :x
Not a fan of this Shield vs Mizark/Usos storyline.
I guess Big Show's return is getting pushed to next Monday? Have a feeling he'll come back as a face and feud with Ryback.
Wyatt Fam gonna stomp out Kane and maybe DB next week :smokin

Did you see we're getting Smackdown again?Tuesday 9/17, tix on sale Saturday at 10 am.

sure did. I want ringside seats bad enough to pay scalper prices. Decisions. Never sat ringside before and have been trying for years. I wish I was Suni's God son. He's the best Godfather ever.

Somebody summarize what the Wyatts did and what happened between Cena/Bryan this week? Couldn't watch Raw last night.

Somebody summarize what the Wyatts did and what happened between Cena/Bryan this week? Couldn't watch Raw last night.
No Wyatts.
Cena/DB contract signing at beginning of show. DB does a gauntlet vs Swagger/Cesaro/Ryback to close out show. Ryback powerbombs DB through a table and Cena comes out to chase Ryback away. Raw ends with DB doing Yes! chants in the ring.

Ok. That was a nice nipple and worth my time. She seemed excited for that segment as well or it was just really cold in the arena.

What happened after raw went off air..

-After Monday’s edition of WWE RAW went off the air, WWE Superstar Mark Henry wrestled John Cena in the dark match main event. The finish came when all three members of The Shield came out and attacked both Henry and Cena.
Eventually, Daniel Bryan came out to make the save. Bryan, who worked three matches in approximately an hour straight on the televised portion of the show, was then added to the contest to make it a six-man tag match featuring Bryan, Cena and Henry against The Shield.
The match ultimately ended in a disqualification, with the babyfaces going over.

Damn d-bry put in WORK last night! :pimp:

Reason for show a no show and wwe officials furious over nip slip..

--The reason The Big Show did not return on RAW on Monday night as advertised was because of his knee injury. Show was still noticably limping as recently as the Money In The Bank pay-per-view. WWE officials may end up bringing him back early regardless, as they likely want him back in time to shoot an angle for SummerSlam.
-According to reports, WWE officials were said to be furious at Brie Bella for her wardrobe malfunction at Monday’s WWE RAW show from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. Apparently the apology she tweeted was something she was ordered to do by WWE management.

Last edited:
I am.

Its only a couple hours away from me and I will most likely scoop one of the packages and make it a weekend trip.

Anybody have experience with gold or silver packages?

Would love to go, but am planning a vacation with the girlfriend in late Feb that will probably put a big dent in my wallet. Maybe I can convince her to take a romantic vacation to New Orleans in early April instead :rofl:

Not sure if anyone listened to the LAW Show from this past Sunday but they talked about the Shield being in the doghouse.

1. Roman Reigns isn't in the doghouse as much because folks see how hard he works and how he STAYS in the gym. No matter which city they are in, he finds somewhere to get his work in. The other two have been getting the point and have been with him as of late.

2. It started all when Seth Rollins messed up a spot with the Big Show (forgot when) and Big Show approached him about it. Forgot what they said happened after that.

Not sure where Ambrose fits into all of this. But folks backstage think they walk around "Believing in the Shield" forreal :lol:

Like I said, yall dudes fake on the wrestling podcasts.

You talk about peep always bringing up luchadors.
But you the only dude that can't make a post without talking about how dudes are sleeping on some wrestling podcasts.
You on your reverend Devon steeze preaching other guys talking about wrestling on an audio clip like these dudes are giving you a paycheck.
Give it a rest dc.

And this is coming from someone that listens to review a wai consistently.

:lol: @ the refs face during Cesaro's back to back uppercuts, dude is in a trance. WWE should upload the full match though.

i just finished watching that bryan/cesaro match, the finish was flawless.

:x at all those uppercuts in that match

hope dbry isnt getting a push just cause of who hes dating and the tv show they got comin up

we all know how vince hates wrestlers under 6 foot

Last edited:
While y'all are waiting for the Cesaro 2/3 falls match to air, heres the current best match of the year on NXT

Back
Top Bottom