Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Next weeks Raw spoilers are up.

Here's a snippet of what the show may be like

- Vince McMahon’s promo that was taped at last night’s WWE RAW tapings was said to be a very bad segment. The segment wias described as lazy & too long.

HHH needs to quit messin around and just poison Vince's *** and then break out the shovel..

Every time I think of MH as a face, this pops up in my head
laugh.gif
Someone needs to group this gif with those animal memes that have the caption "I have no idea what I'm doing"

Henry extended his contract for 3 years from what he said on his interview with Rosenberg so I don't see him being a face for the remaining time. I feel like he will be WWE champ before those 3 years and will be the dominant heel that he is so good at being while he holds the title.

I just hope I don't see Henry come out dancing and **** with The Usos @ Summerfest, if he's gonna be a face, let him be a dominant face and not another dancing fool like he was before.

I'm dreading the thought of this. The WWE always somehow f's up naturally good things but forcing something awful and cheesy on people. Remember that period where Sheamus was in the doghouse and on a losing streak, then gradually turned face? That was the last time I was a fan of his. He was an appealing ***-kicking slight underdog face. Then he turned into a bully face who I don't want at all on my screen.

Last edited:
^:x :lol: surprisingly no

I'm more of a Drew McIntyre fan as a 3MB jobber than I ever was while the WWE was trying to Sheamus him down people's throats as the "Chosen One"

I don't think Sheamus was ever in the dog house. WWE did that 'burying' to humble him because he got so much so quick. You know how Vince does.

when i think of fandango i think of which movie tickets to buy.

turrrrrible name for a wrestler

Dude is hilarious with the mannerims.
He never takes himself too seriously.
Plus his leg drop and kicks are awesome.
One of my favorites right now.

I don't think Sheamus was ever in the dog house. WWE did that 'burying' to humble him because he got so much so quick. You know how Vince does.
Allegedly, it was only Kevin Dunn that had a problem with Sheamus. Dunn was acting like Sheamus ****** his wife or something.

Raw on 7/22 did a 2.95 rating and 4.00 million viewers, down slightly from the prior week. The show, essentially the one-year anniversary of the three hour format, finished third for the night on cable.

In the key demos, the show did a 2.3 in Male teens (up 21%), 2.3 in Males 18-49 (down 8%), 0.9 in Teen girls (down 18%) and 0.9 in Women 18-49 (down 18%). The overall audience was 68.6% male.

In the segment-by-segment:
  • The show opened at 2.99 with the segment with John Cena, Brad Maddox and Daniel Bryan for the contract signing.
  • Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio lost 191,000 viewers.
  • Christian vs. Titus O’Neil gained 85,000 viewers.
  • The Mark Henry interview with The Shield attack, plus Darren Young vs. Dolph Ziggler at 9 p.m. gained a strong 373,000 viewers to a 3.19 quarter.
  • The post-match with Big E Langston attacking Ziggler and The Miz Total Divas segment lost 125,000 viewers.
  • Brad Maddox’s segment with HHH and then Stephanie McMahon lost 251,000 viewers.
  • Fandango vs. Cody Rhodes gained 4,000 viewers.
  • The C.M. Punk/Paul Heyman interview segment gained 201,000 viewers to a 3.07 quarter.
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger lost 295,000 viewers.
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Antonio Cesaro gained 150,000 viewers which is good because that segment is often a loser.
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Ryback with John Cena coming out at the end and Vince McMahon ending the show with Brad Maddox gained 331,000 viewers, which is on the weak side for an overrun, finishing at 3.20.

Raw on 7/22 did a 2.95 rating and 4.00 million viewers, down slightly from the prior week. The show, essentially the one-year anniversary of the three hour format, finished third for the night on cable.

• Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio lost 191,000 viewers.
  • Brad Maddox’s segment with HHH and then Stephanie McMahon lost 251,000 viewers.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

• Christian vs. Titus O’Neil gained 85,000 viewers.
  • The Mark Henry interview with The Shield attack, plus Darren Young vs. Dolph Ziggler at 9 p.m. gained a strong 373,000 viewers to a 3.19 quarter.
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Antonio Cesaro gained 150,000 viewers which is good because that segment is often a loser.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom