Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Punk used "Cult of Personality" as his theme in ROH.

This dude Punk knows how to build his character.
I actually like that they used it tonight of all nights.  Crowd was confused as hell, and it can start a new era for punk, putting Nexus behind him for good.

pimp.gif

So.. people who are supposedly 'not under contract' with the company get their music and videos played on shows now, huh? .... Really? I'm not sure I like this re-do of Shawn Michaels & Razor Ramon thing they seem to have brewing.

So.. people who are supposedly 'not under contract' with the company get their music and videos played on shows now, huh? .... Really? I'm not sure I like this re-do of Shawn Michaels & Razor Ramon thing they seem to have brewing.

This dude Punk knows how to build his character.
I actually like that they used it tonight of all nights.  Crowd was confused as hell, and it can start a new era for punk, putting Nexus behind him for good.

They better of just used that theme for tonight to make it seem like a surprise..

This Fire Burns is the best theme in the company, and it goes perfect with his entrance, so they better keep it the same.

They better of just used that theme for tonight to make it seem like a surprise..

This Fire Burns is the best theme in the company, and it goes perfect with his entrance, so they better keep it the same.

"Cult of Personality" I think is going to be used for right now, but not as his music going forward, when he becomes a central figure again.

I agree, this was a bit rushed, but it sent the message that Cena isn't the champ and that he is simply a rent-a-belt holder.

*EMPTIES WALLET*

Here, WWE! JUST TAKE IT ALL, ALREADY!

Cult of Personality!!!!!! This IS the summer of PUNK!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom