Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Wrestling is soo fake, i hate it sometimes.. Why even discuss whats going to happen, when its already scripted.

By the way.. HHH is the best ever.. just sayin
smokin.gif
charliemurphy.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Ive read this idea:
Del Rio somehow gets the new WWE Championship
Punk returns at Survivor Series
We see a new version of HBK vs Ramon, champ vs champ

I LOVE this idea.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cena will have a Bret Hart role.... after the WM match with SCSA where bret wanted to be the face so bad, he didn't understand why the fans would cheer someone who smashed his (bret) knee in and would threaten him like he did... etc etc etc. But for his fans he was all bout them. (Canadians... in this case it would be 5 year olds and groupies.) But stay in that role instead of go full heel like Bret did.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Del Rio will lose when cashing in his MITB.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bryan Danielson will have a long reign as Heavyweight Champion. (yea i know, don't wanna hear it.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If he doesn't get SCSA.... CM Punk vs HHH at WM. Take it to the Bank. (no punk intended). gotta finish work, be back later.[/color]

Ive read this idea:

I LOVE this idea.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cena will have a Bret Hart role.... after the WM match with SCSA where bret wanted to be the face so bad, he didn't understand why the fans would cheer someone who smashed his (bret) knee in and would threaten him like he did... etc etc etc. But for his fans he was all bout them. (Canadians... in this case it would be 5 year olds and groupies.) But stay in that role instead of go full heel like Bret did.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Del Rio will lose when cashing in his MITB.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bryan Danielson will have a long reign as Heavyweight Champion. (yea i know, don't wanna hear it.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If he doesn't get SCSA.... CM Punk vs HHH at WM. Take it to the Bank. (no punk intended). gotta finish work, be back later.[/color]

Have Punk reporting from different areas, and literally have John Cena disappear for awhile, and build up
another high level face (Kofi maybe) so you won't completely have the kids cry and turn off the tv like when
Cena was "fired" last time.

Wrestling is soo fake, i hate it sometimes.. Why even discuss whats going to happen, when its already scripted.

smokin.gif

it's fake??

smokin.gif

it's fake??

Have Punk reporting from different areas, and literally have John Cena disappear for awhile, and build up
another high level face (Kofi maybe) so you won't completely have the kids cry and turn off the tv like when
Cena was "fired" last time.

In all actuality after last night, I feel like Punk will be at tonight's show. I feel like this is still a business, a very successful and idiotic at times but a business nonetheless and it is good for business if he at tonight's show. I feel like Vince did the right thing last night before the match even took place, and signed Punk to an extension of some sort(with not firing John Cena as a part of his deal) Punk and McMahon bamboozled everyone in thinking he would actually leave with WWE Title. He becomes Vince's new poster boy and voice for the older generation who have strayed away but can connect with Punk. This way Cena can still chase the strap to keep the kiddies watching and parents paying as well. Like I eluded to the fact earlier this is a business, this makes great business sense for all parties involved. Cena vs. Punk "The Rematch" at Summerslam crowd in LA goes Bonkers when Punk retains....

Ive read this idea:

Son.... That would be awesome!
My prediction is that:

-We dont see punk

-Cena is fired but somehow blames the fans; Causes Heel turn

-Vince creates championship tourney with ADR having automatic Byes through to the finals.

Ive read this idea:

Son.... That would be awesome!
My prediction is that:

-We dont see punk

-Cena is fired but somehow blames the fans; Causes Heel turn

-Vince creates championship tourney with ADR having automatic Byes through to the finals.

In all actuality after last night, I feel like Punk will be at tonight's show. I feel like this is still a business, a very successful and idiotic at times but a business nonetheless and it is good for business if he at tonight's show. I feel like Vince did the right thing last night before the match even took place, and signed Punk to an extension of some sort(with not firing John Cena as a part of his deal) Punk and McMahon bamboozled everyone in thinking he would actually leave with WWE Title. He becomes Vince's new poster boy and voice for the older generation who have strayed away but can connect with Punk. This way Cena can still chase the strap to keep the kiddies watching and parents paying as well. Like I eluded to the fact earlier this is a business, this makes great business sense for all parties involved. Cena vs. Punk "The Rematch" at Summerslam crowd in LA goes Bonkers when Punk retains....

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cena should turn heel, give him a completely different persona...get rid of the goofy Jorts and red shirt...maybe wait a few weeks, but keep him off the show. Doubt this happens but it should.

I'd love to see HHH come back.

Maybe Punk has a pre-taped special message.

I just hope we don't have a major let down from yesterdays PPV, A lot of people will be tuning into RAW...WWE better deliver

This. 
Interested to see the state of Miz as well. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cena should turn heel, give him a completely different persona...get rid of the goofy Jorts and red shirt...maybe wait a few weeks, but keep him off the show. Doubt this happens but it should.

I'd love to see HHH come back.

Maybe Punk has a pre-taped special message.

I just hope we don't have a major let down from yesterdays PPV, A lot of people will be tuning into RAW...WWE better deliver

This. 
Interested to see the state of Miz as well. 

Ive read this idea:

Great idea but it would work better if ADR didn't win the MITB match it would also be effective if WWE doesn't have punk on television every week which I kno won't happen...Cena should probably stay off tv for a good, long while...possibly till survivor series or better yet RR...and have him build towards him and rock for WM but I kno that's not goin down considering they need the golden goose on tv as much as possible

Ive read this idea:

Great idea but it would work better if ADR didn't win the MITB match it would also be effective if WWE doesn't have punk on television every week which I kno won't happen...Cena should probably stay off tv for a good, long while...possibly till survivor series or better yet RR...and have him build towards him and rock for WM but I kno that's not goin down considering they need the golden goose on tv as much as possible

smokin.gif

Yeah, why discuss comic book issues when the writers already know the script for the next issue. So dumb, right?
eyes.gif

BTW HHH is the best, IMO.

I posted a bunch of stuff in the other thread, but I'll just say in this thread I fully anticipate a Miz/Mysterio feud after what happened last night.

Everyone else has covered all the Punk/Cena stuff.

smokin.gif

Yeah, why discuss comic book issues when the writers already know the script for the next issue. So dumb, right?
eyes.gif

BTW HHH is the best, IMO.

I posted a bunch of stuff in the other thread, but I'll just say in this thread I fully anticipate a Miz/Mysterio feud after what happened last night.

Everyone else has covered all the Punk/Cena stuff.

Back
Top Bottom