Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

That whole segment reminded me of this
tropic-thunder-2008.jpg

- Action Jackson can't cry.. That's what's going down.. Be here till Chinese New Year waiting for my man to cry..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sin Cara Update
  • Everyone backstage today was under the impression that Sin Cara will NOT be brought back.
  • The reason Averno is still wrestling in CMLL is that WWE has known about this Wellness Violation since late June.  Averno will most likely not be brought in now.
  • There may be more to this story than just the wellness violation because guys are not released after one violation.
  • With him being pretty much banned from CMLL, it is likely he will end up in TNA because they can pay him more than AAA.
Now here's the real disappointment. All the hype surrounding this guy too. SMH

he looked like crap in the wwe with all the botches. why is he banned from cmll?

Sin Cara Update
  • Everyone backstage today was under the impression that Sin Cara will NOT be brought back.
  • The reason Averno is still wrestling in CMLL is that WWE has known about this Wellness Violation since late June.  Averno will most likely not be brought in now.
  • There may be more to this story than just the wellness violation because guys are not released after one violation.
  • With him being pretty much banned from CMLL, it is likely he will end up in TNA because they can pay him more than AAA.

he looked like crap in the wwe with all the botches. why is he banned from cmll?

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

That whole segment reminded me of this
tropic-thunder-2008.jpg

- Action Jackson can't cry.. That's what's going down.. Be here till Chinese New Year waiting for my man to cry..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Sin Cara Update

The head of CMLL, Paco Alonso, holds deep grudges when people leave.

Sin Cara Update

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THE RAW ROSTER TO PUT IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HE GOT BEAT LIKE A GEEK.
QFT

this would have been his push if he was going to get one. even if he wins the tourney and Del Rio cashes in and beats him, that would atleast show confidence in his character. his feud with The Miz is dead.
I wouldn't say this was his time for a push. I would get into more detail but there's no point. Others opinion on him is solidified, as is mine. Miz went over Kofi clean, too. So, I'll just leave things at that.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THE RAW ROSTER TO PUT IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HE GOT BEAT LIKE A GEEK.
QFT

this would have been his push if he was going to get one. even if he wins the tourney and Del Rio cashes in and beats him, that would atleast show confidence in his character. his feud with The Miz is dead.
I wouldn't say this was his time for a push. I would get into more detail but there's no point. Others opinion on him is solidified, as is mine. Miz went over Kofi clean, too. So, I'll just leave things at that.

like vince although vince always brings everyone back not named jeff jarrett

i dont see wwe giving up on sin carra. they cant just rely on mysterio and del rio for the hispanic viewers....

like vince although vince always brings everyone back not named jeff jarrett

i dont see wwe giving up on sin carra. they cant just rely on mysterio and del rio for the hispanic viewers....

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The thought of Morrison returning annoys me

All he needs is a Manager and keep him off the mic and he's good money in my book.

i never liked that guy. shoulda stayed johnny nitro. they should bring  him back and give him a reality character like hes a simp and he has this gf for a manager that he lets sleep around on him...

All he needs is a Manager and keep him off the mic and he's good money in my book.

i never liked that guy. shoulda stayed johnny nitro. they should bring  him back and give him a reality character like hes a simp and he has this gf for a manager that he lets sleep around on him...

He should be in a bizarre tag team with Brodus Clay with Melina as the manager.  It would be hilarious.

He should be in a bizarre tag team with Brodus Clay with Melina as the manager.  It would be hilarious.

I hope this remains the case for Riley
roll.gif
You guys are trippin'. He's going to be just fine. Just being inserted into the tourney says a lot about how officials feel about him.
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THE RAW ROSTER TO PUT IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HE GOT BEAT LIKE  theDEEK.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fixed.[/color]
hombrelobo wrote:

Sin Cara Update

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I second that, and the guy was OVER with the fans, with no storyline, no mic time, nada. crazy, very disappointing. It has to be something big, i've never heard someone being let go for being suspended only once. see: meth hardy[/color]

roll.gif
You guys are trippin'. He's going to be just fine. Just being inserted into the tourney says a lot about how officials feel about him.
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON THE RAW ROSTER TO PUT IN THE TOURNAMENT AND HE GOT BEAT LIKE  theDEEK.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fixed.[/color]
hombrelobo wrote:

Sin Cara Update

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I second that, and the guy was OVER with the fans, with no storyline, no mic time, nada. crazy, very disappointing. It has to be something big, i've never heard someone being let go for being suspended only once. see: meth hardy[/color]

Honestly, I don't know what else could be done to get him to that next level. He's done the manager thing.

triplehtbbtdtgtkoktb.png

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Whoa, I'm still holding out hope on my dude A-RY he had a hot start to begin with, but, now is where it'll get tough, NOW is where I wish they would ship him to SmackDown! A "surprise" apperance on SmackDown! would give him a big pop cause people will pop for a debuting face regardless and he can just go HAM on not necessarily Christian but say like a Jinder Mahal or one of the other heels on SD! Also, "beat like a geek?" He practically dominated the match (cause Miz was playing up the injury) until Miz snuck in a Skull-Crushing Finale, Kofi Kingston lost the same exact way. Don't let the dead-crowd last night clutter the judgement... I do however, agree with you that A-RY needs to pick it up big time now that he is moving on from Miz.

roll.gif

Whoa, I'm still holding out hope on my dude A-RY he had a hot start to begin with, but, now is where it'll get tough, NOW is where I wish they would ship him to SmackDown! A "surprise" apperance on SmackDown! would give him a big pop cause people will pop for a debuting face regardless and he can just go HAM on not necessarily Christian but say like a Jinder Mahal or one of the other heels on SD! Also, "beat like a geek?" He practically dominated the match (cause Miz was playing up the injury) until Miz snuck in a Skull-Crushing Finale, Kofi Kingston lost the same exact way. Don't let the dead-crowd last night clutter the judgement... I do however, agree with you that A-RY needs to pick it up big time now that he is moving on from Miz.

Honestly, I don't know what else could be done to get him to that next level. He's done the manager thing.

triplehtbbtdtgtkoktb.png

pimp.gif

triplehtbbtdtgtkoktb.png

pimp.gif

i hate hate hate hate HHH.
from the very start when he was hunter hearst helmsley.

then whe he started dating stephanie... god i hated him even more.

and now that hes going to take over... im done with new wwe.

ill just stick to laughing at old rock + sock connection videos.

the best days.

Back
Top Bottom