Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Random, when I was younger, Raven Symone was cute as hell man. She might have had the most wasted potential when you look at where someone should have been in terms of how good they could have looked. That is what being a fat girl does to you

Random, when I was younger, Raven Symone was cute as hell man. She might have had the most wasted potential when you look at where someone should have been in terms of how good they could have looked. That is what being a fat girl does to you
lindsay lohan too. and it's what being in hollywood at a young age does to you.

lindsay lohan too. and it's what being in hollywood at a young age does to you.

yawn-o.gif

Sasha's gonna have to carry this broomstick something serious. Probably gonna feel like Mickie when Gail Kim got that concussion during their match.

I guess there is a supreme sluttiness that is visually associated with super pale girls.

But two of my favorite pale girls were a young Vicky Vallencourt and Daffney from WCW

I associate an extreme ugliness with pale girls.
I don't discriminate skin tone in my taste except extremely white girls

I swear the WWE YouTube page has some good content man. The behind the scenes stuff man. Why not have Kendrick as her "coach" on the actual wrestling shows?

That's wack if they make Sasha drop the title to Eva :smh:. It should go to Bailey and just push Eva to the main roster.

Back
Top Bottom