Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Packer shoes. One of the best shops period. Good people over there

Packer, west nyc and extra butter customer service >>>>>>>

If I'm not doing anything I'll go cop and watch rae perform a few songs before I leave. If nas and ghost come out for verbal intercourse I'm catching the Holy Ghost in there and I'm sooo serious I'll lose it.

This. Y'all drawing too much attention to NTWT with these damn antics.

Man please ya acting like we out on the strip serving Talmbout drawing attention. It's a public thread

A thread that none of the mods cared about :lol: We were like music forum back in the day. Complain about 4w all you want but he allows more in here than what's allowed in other threads in General.

Packer, west nyc and extra butter customer service >>>>>>>

If I'm not doing anything I'll go cop and watch rae perform a few songs before I leave. If nas and ghost come out for verbal intercourse I'm catching the Holy Ghost in there and I'm sooo serious I'll lose it.

100% agreed. Grade A service. One of those shops, along with Premier, that just have respect from everyone in the industry

Speaking of which, premier is doing a NB 998....

A thread that none of the mods cared about :lol: We were like music forum back in the day. Complain about 4w all you want but he allows more in here than what's allowed in other threads in General.

no he doesn't, tan is just as if not way more wilder than us and at times tay is as well. We don't do anything wild at all it's all :lol: jokes but keep defending ya leader.

100% agreed. Grade A service. One of those shops, along with Premier, that just have respect from everyone in the industry

Speaking of which, premier is doing a NB 998....

New balance prices are ridiculous this year. $275-$300 for trainers I'll wear like 4-5 times a year, miss me with that quality talk too.

no he doesn't, tan is just as if not way more wilder than us and at times tay is as well. We don't do anything wild at all it's all :lol: jokes but keep defending ya leader.

I mean, dude's let you stay in here with all the shade you've thrown at him :lol:
Can't get mad about comrades getting took down for acting up. I **** with both you guys but I feel like there's been some overreaction.

I mean, dude's let you stay in here with all the shade you've thrown at him :lol:
Can't get mad about comrades getting took down for acting up. I **** with both you guys but I feel like there's been some overreaction.

Let me stay??? He ain't God b keep feeding his ego tho. Deepsea and cp34 been right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom