Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Remember Kennedy .. Dude had the rocket strapped to his back about to lift off and the fuse went out, because he was a dope who couldn't pass a drug test.. As quick as they build you up they will tear you down

You know what, I'd rather Cesaro feud with Sheamus and KO feud with Orton. Orton's immune to L's so him taking another one isn't a problem, and KO can regain top 3 heel steam. Cesaro could have a really hard hitting feud with Sheamus, beat him for the MITB, and catapult himself as the next big face. With Cesaro vs KO, neither guy will really move up.

Last edited:
You know what, I'd rather Cesaro feud with Sheamus and KO feud with Orton. Orton's immune to L's so him taking another one isn't a problem, and KO can regain top 3 heel steam. Cesaro could have a really hard hitting feud with Sheamus, beat him for the MITB, and catapult himself as the next big face. With Cesaro vs KO, neither guy will really move up.
Cesaro vs Sheamus already happened last year

Now, you know that makes too much sense.

Cesaro beating Shameus for the case would be best for business.

Last edited:
I don't think there is any other outcome i rather see with the MITB contract other than Sheamus losing the contract to anyone. He doens't even deserve to cash it in. hell let hornswoggle take it from him

ko so deadly at 5'7", 289lbs.
roll.gif

So Cena wins clean tonight, Seth says he can beat Cena and says he'll put the title on the line at SS to prove it.

I just hate how Cena has feuded with every single Champion since 2010 maybe earlier.. My thing is if it's all about merch. wouldn't you wanna build someone else and force their merch down our throats? Cena gets the biggest percentage of sales. So wouldn't you wanna have someone who makes less sell more so it's more in WWE pocket?

I just hate how Cena has feuded with every single Champion since 2010 maybe earlier.. My thing is if it's all about merch. wouldn't you wanna build someone else and force their merch down our throats? Cena gets the biggest percentage of sales. So wouldn't you wanna have someone who makes less sell more so it's more in WWE pocket?

no

Back
Top Bottom