Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

No prediction results???

CDULUOt.gif
shes so sexy

Dammit, I just woke up
This

Fell asleep during the commercial break during the cena sext match

Woke up to a broken nose making the WHC tap clean

Lol. When was the last time they booked a champion to look so trash? Ron Mysterio?

Tell me the WWE World Heavyweight Champion did not tap out in the middle of the ring on free television to the United States Champion. Tell me that didn't happen last night and I was dreaming.

Catching up on Raw right now..

Titus is gold at the announce table..he needs to replace Bryant Gumble soon..
Sasha is still ugly as ****, but she's so much better than Paige in the ring..
Paige tries so hard to be sexy, but there's nothing attractive about her..No personality, no ****, no mass, no nothing..
Lucha Dragons/Matadores had a very solid match..
New Day skipping down the entrance ramp had me cryin'..
KO/Orton having a real nice match..

been watching more wrestling as of late. cena finally locking in the STF properly or was he just pissed off that his nose was broken?
summerslam with 4hrs :nerd:

Seth better win big time at Summerfest. Establish him as a true, dominant champion and have Honnor slap his abs.

Man...I've been calling my dog Dog Ziggler on Monday nights since I got him. Then Sev goes and runs with it :wow:

Paige tries so hard to be sexy, but there's nothing attractive about her..No personality, no ****, no mass, no nothing..

First Naomi. Now Sasha. Hulk Hogan is that you Brother?

First Naomi. Now Sasha. Hulk Hogan is that you Brother?
Must be smh

Reported for calling my wife ugly

Seth better win big time at Summerfest. Establish him as a true, dominant champion and have Honnor slap his abs.
Seth needs to turn face, only way he's getting good wins but then they'll just pigeon hole his moveset. The same spots over and over again.

That Superplex until a Falcon Arrow was dope... :smokin

Last edited:
I will say it once again, Disco Inferno has a GREAT wrestling mind. I cannot stress it enough. He is really in tuned to the basics of what captures an audience's  emotions/attention.

MLW Radio: Episode 190: Disco Rage

The Disco Inferno rages! Plus, Court, Konnan and Disco talk: throwing a good punch, Disco’s new protege, Eddie Graham, **** Murdoch & **** Slater, MMA on HBO Real Sports, an update on Raven,  RAW, Teddy Hart’s mansion and more!
Read more at

Back
Top Bottom