Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Pissed Miz saved Amanda which keeps sloppy ZZ here, but I loved seeing Paige sulk because of that :lol:

I think seeing nikki's big boobs all the time has dbry feeling some aggression. He's tired of brie just having nipples.

What's up guys, just got home from my son's final baseball game..Lil man got his first hit and the team got their first win..

Did 4w post the ppv results?..Who replaced Hulk Rocker on TE?

What's up guys, just got home from my son's final baseball game..Lil man got his first hit and the team got their first win..

Did 4w post the ppv results?..Who replaced Hulk Rocker on TE?
Congrats to your son!
pimp.gif

No PPV results.  Just watch TE, I think this was an entertaining episode.

Case Case Congrats to the kid, I bet you were going crazy

Man I was almost in tears..He's only 7 and is supposed to be in T-ball, but there wasn't enough kids that signed up so they made all the 7/8 yr olds play coach pitch..Hardly any kid can get a hit cause it's almost impossible for a grown man to throw the ball slow enough for 4 ft tall kids hit it..So needless to say I was losing my mind..

All I would of said to MADA if I was ZZ when he was saying if he was better than him is "I am still here aren't I" Useless at that to fight him about being there. Miz screws things up again.

This hopefully helps Saxton announcing.....

Man I was almost in tears..He's only 7 and is supposed to be in T-ball, but there wasn't enough kids that signed up so they made all the 7/8 yr olds play coach pitch..Hardly any kid can get a hit cause it's almost impossible for a grown man to throw the ball slow enough for 4 ft tall kids hit it..So needless to say I was losing my mind..
That's awesome!  Hated getting struck out by the older kids, but it helped me see pitches better when I played kids my age.  My career never panned out after high school though
mean.gif

Like that they just show Wade walk by and they just have it underneath "Alicia's Ex Boyfriend" With ZERO interaction

TRR - Ep76 - Patrick Clark - The Ross Report http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=525601#.VbgqmtbAy1M.twitter

After Patrick Clark's surprising elimination from "Tough Enough" last week, he took some time to talk to JR. Hear what Patrick thinks about his TV experience, his elimination, his future plans, and his personal interaction with Hulk Hogan. Is Patrick headed for NXT? And will he work heel or babyface? Plus, JR shares some of his own thoughts on the Hogan controversy. 

Back
Top Bottom