Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

It's amazing to me how much of a star Barrett carries himself as already. He's going to be huge in the WWE.

It's amazing to me how much of a star Barrett carries himself as already. He's going to be huge in the WWE.

nerd.gif

So are the signs pointing to SCSA or what ?

A fair fight?  Didn't they just face off against the WWE locker room two weeks ago in the epic Mark Henry Running Incident?

Ok, now the logic is even worse than normal in the WWE.  I complained about how the heels and faces banded together take out The Nexus.  Now they dropped it.

Honestly, it was a lot better when The Nexus would attack ANYONE (heels or faces).  Now they're clearly making The Nexus a heel group.  Are they going to leave the heels alone? I think that takes a lot away from them.

This Randy Orton promo is AWFUL.  It sounds identical to a John Cena promo.

A fair fight?  Didn't they just face off against the WWE locker room two weeks ago in the epic Mark Henry Running Incident?

Ok, now the logic is even worse than normal in the WWE.  I complained about how the heels and faces banded together take out The Nexus.  Now they dropped it.

Honestly, it was a lot better when The Nexus would attack ANYONE (heels or faces).  Now they're clearly making The Nexus a heel group.  Are they going to leave the heels alone? I think that takes a lot away from them.

This Randy Orton promo is AWFUL.  It sounds identical to a John Cena promo.

Back
Top Bottom