Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Ain't even let my boy Otunga get a quarter down to the arena
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I'm feeling Otunga's theme, he needs to add a spotlight when he drops the cape to pose.

If given a legit chance he could cook...

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

30t6p3b.gif
@ you guys not giving the PTP a chance.

i personally see tons of potential in the team
Same here, but I expected the crowd to just die since the WWE hasn't given them, Primo/Epico, nor Usos/Gabriel & Tyson any reason to care about them.
Probably 1/20th of that arena probably catches their NXT/Superstars matches. 

It was fat boy first than he said dumb mother f which was cut which led to oneill saying say it again white boy. That's when washington grabbed his arm rusty. I'm sure there was other things said

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, that was a GREAT way to get them over with the new fans.  Have them walk out in their first match.  Super.

If Cena would have taken the match this seriously a month ago, we wouldn't have had to go through any of this garbage for the past 30 days.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, that was a GREAT way to get them over with the new fans.  Have them walk out in their first match.  Super.

They're heels.

+

That finish has nothing to do with their in-ring potential.

Raw was pretty good tonight except for the ending. I think this is the first time in a couple weeks where I didn't fall asleep at some point. 

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Confused as to why Otunga turned his back on Big Johnny.

johnny ace was fired so otunga felt it was no point in continuing the match.

Back
Top Bottom