Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

It's like dc watches this in slo-mo.

Who in the blue hell takes notes on this.
People who take the sport seriously. If the announcers did a better job highlighting things like this--the same way we know a left-handed pitcher's repertoire is a bit harder to hit for most batters--the better understanding fans have of what's going on in the ring.

Get well soon, Mauro Ranallo. 

Sting the only one that couldn't get a win over HHH lately.

30 Bryan beat HHH
31 HHH over Sting
32 Roman beat HHH
33 Seth beat HHH

“You need to remember that Vince is never going to go with something he didn’t create,” he says. “But we didn’t get anything done at the rehearsal the night before, so WrestleMania day, there were tents in the parking lot set up with rings for rehearsal. So we’re all in there again, and I’m next to Hulk [Hogan] on the ring apron and Triple H is going over the match and then he goes, “OK, he’ll break the sledgehammer, then I’ll hit him with the sledgehammer, and cover him, 1-2-3. I looked at Hulk, and Hulk looked at me, and I was thinking, ‘Sting, what kind of lawyer do you have, bro? You’re coming in the door doing a job? You weren’t even guaranteed to go over?’ That’s Vince just reminding you who won, even if he’s going to make money the other way.”

Randy and Bray 
nthat.gif

For me personally after this its all down here from here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom