Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

So i can watch the E on a usa app? I got comcast :nerd:
Ah damn. Can't watch USA live on the Xfinity App unless you're on your home wifi. It's not one of the TV GO options :smh:

EDIT- Yes you can.

Download Xfinity TV App.

Last edited:
@cosmiccoffee9

@Mister Saint Laurent always mentions how every other aspect of society is "allowed" to respect KayFabe BUT pro wrestling seems to not be allowed that same respect. It is wild and the level of "accountability" that wrestling has to take on really makes no sense considering no other form of entertainment has to experience the same level of scrutiny.
If you're suggesting that Chris Evans isn't out here fighting ISIS and Keanu Reeves can't actually dodge bullets, idk wtf you're talking about. 
laugh.gif

All doubletalk aside tho, I've always seen the squared circle as an allegory for life in general, and the mindset you're talking about has always been ridiculous to me. For many reasons, pro wrestling might be one of the realest things on TV.

Ah damn. Can't watch USA live on the Xfinity App unless you're on your home wifi. It's not one of the TV GO options :smh:

EDIT- Yes you can.

Download Xfinity TV App.

Damn man thx i thought i can finally watch ram with you guys.

I would get in on that WWE Shop deal if the new AJ and the Hardy Boyz were included.

Last edited:
Looking forward to raw tonight interesting to see what's gonna be done post mania

What's your opinion on the business of pro wrestling being looked down upon from outsiders still to this day? 

Cant please everybody. Im done trying to convince people the latter. You either like it or you dont. People **** on wrestling but watch reality tv :smh:

Last edited:
3 Spears wasn't good enough to take out Brock Lesnar but was good enough to put the Undertaker down :smh:

Back
Top Bottom