Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Nah, Dfly, Rollins is feuding with Joe next and i'm sure his program with hhh is not over.
No

You don't understand

You don't understand...

GHIMS.

I don't want Reigns' stank near Nak.

Not on my SD.

Never.

Ever.

giphy.gif
Repped

Reigns vs Nakamura feud has potential to be great.
Stop.
Repped 

The guy needs hip surgery.

How can that be blamed on Roman?

Who said anything about Roman carrying anyone?

I said he can put on great matches, as can Nakamura.

Put those 2 in a match for 20 minutes and they tear the house down.

If Romans so good as you claim then he should of made taker look like a gawd at mania. He botched how many times. Not saying hes trash but hes not that good. IMO

Bro, taker needs hip surgery.

No wrestler could've helped that.

The guy was in pain from opening bell.

besides I'd rather see Rollins/Nakamura over Reigns/Nakamura

All day, everyday, and twice on Sunday..

I don't like Reigns at all, but to be fair, he's not ready for Nakamura or AJ or Fergal or Joe or Rollins..Cause all those guys would, hands down, be the face in the match and faces aren't supposed to be the ones to call the matches..That's a heels job and he just ain't ready for that yet..

Someone tell me the page that the Shinsuke discussion started..Did anyone mention that the POP he got was loud af?..Louder than Finn's, Tye's, Revival's, and everyone elses that appeared on RAM or SD the past 2 days..

That damn AJ "hair blowing in the wind" gif reminds me of Johnny Mundo..

All day, everyday, and twice on Sunday..

I don't like Reigns at all, but to be fair, he's not ready for Nakamura or AJ or Fergal or Joe or Rollins..Cause all those guys would, hands down, be the face in the match and faces aren't supposed to be the ones to call the matches..That's a heels job and he just ain't ready for that yet..

Someone tell me the page that the Shinsuke discussion started..Did anyone mention that the POP he got was loud af?..Louder than Finn's, Tye's, Revival's, and everyone elses that appeared on RAM or SD the past 2 days..

I just feel like Rollins & Nakamura would have a MOTY candidate. Would tear the house down guaranteed.

And go to Page 243

Back
Top Bottom