Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Titus O'Neil, Sin Cara, The Ascension, Kalisto and The Vaudevillans are no longer listed in the Andre Memorial Battle Royal [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Was that douche lesnar guy around?

I remember someone saying he skipped in line in front of a disabled person.

I don't order pizzas anymore... I'm always disappointed at what I get for what I pay... I just make my own now... I always keep a couple things of dough in the freezer and just pull it out like 6 hours ahead if time... I end up being able to make a bomb pizza for like $4 total and it's so much better... Nthat

I don't order pizzas anymore... I'm always disappointed at what I get for what I pay... I just make my own now... I always keep a couple things of dough in the freezer and just pull it out like 6 hours ahead if time... I end up being able to make a bomb pizza for like $4 total and it's so much better... Nthat

Forget food what are you smoking today? Probably see if I could get a 8 of some white rhino for later tonight

Last edited:
22 meeting the Big Hog Ellsworth!!!! Can't decide on which shirt to rock today either Ellsworth, angle or King of strong style

Crowd ruined the end of that Black/Almas match.

It was a section that ruined it but still, killed it for everyone.

This Tye Dillinger theme is not bad.
Once again you are a bit past the expiration date as far as your observations. :lol: But :nthat: for at least acknowledging the Piff that is his theme.
All of this WRESTLING going on and dudes want to talk about BELTS
Well, we often discuss who deserves such BELTS and they are the equivalent to winning a sports title in wrestling...so yeah, belt talk homie all day. :lol:
Man eff that quote tower I got BigEgoed.

Just got done watching Takeover

- Ohno picks some weird attires :lol:

- Ruby Riot has a very large nose :lol: but didn't see much from her in this match in ring wise. Guess she'll be in the tourney

- Thikki Cross makes it move.

- Tye :smh: :frown:

- Black's entrance was cool as hell. :smokin Dig the theme too. His mannerisms and everything were cool too, and I actually like the finisher. Son built like Wiz Khalifa tho :lol: he needs to put on like 20 pounds.

- I wanted to smack the **** outta those lames that wouldn't shut the hell up during Black/Almas though. That "Shut The **** Up" chant was warranted.

- Tag Title match was fantastic. Enjoying AoP more with every match they have, they're just destructive :smokin

- Say what you want about her from the neck up, but man from the neck down Ember is :evil:

- Ember & Asuka did their thing. Probably Asuka's best match thus far.

- Nak switches attires more than The Corre/Wade Barrett switched themes :lol:

- I could already tell this was Nak's last NXT match, he was giving off that vibe during his entrance

- Roode knows how to make a grand entrance man

- This was definitely Shinsuke's best match since his debut vs. Zayn. Him & Roode put on a show.

- Really hope I hear RIsing Sun on Tuesday and not Monday. Like @iHustle said a couple weeks ago, he doesn't really work on Raw. SD is the perfect fit.

Definitely better than the last Takeover. 8/10.
That pain when all your hard efforts for the quote tower go to ****... View media item 2389630
Dudes mark out over the little things, you know this already. Stop acting stupid Jamela

What's on da menu today guys?
Probably Pizza and Wings b. Some :smokin and beer too I would imagine.
Lives in NYC still orders dominos :smh: :smh: :smh:

Support small business b
I'm saying tho. :lol:
Damn man you gonna get diabeetus
Even Valeryan steel can't help the diabetes >D
View media item 2389631
Some of the OG's from these threads returning tonight? :nerd:
If so cool, if not no tears will be shed over here. View media item 2389632
I remember when Club came back the last time, dude was 100% civil and STILL got banned :lol:
I was around during that timeframe. **** was cold blooded. :smh:

tumblr_onraw6R0Hj1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_onrb25tLNB1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_onrd0aobK51u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_onrqmt7zCv1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_onrxd85lJG1s05wxzo2_400.gif

tumblr_onryekw84B1s05wxzo3_400.gif
tumblr_onryekw84B1s05wxzo4_400.gif

tumblr_onrzavuSns1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_ons1jbOBdh1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_ons1xsDwa61s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_ons1zwrhWG1s05wxzo1_400.gif