Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I'm thinking about going... Probably not going to tho... If you can get front row balcony that's probably the best seats in the building... I was there in October for a PPV, but they brought over NJPW guys, don't think they are this time... Ladder War was last PPV too and they was absolutely :nthat:....

Thanks for the reply. I will wait on buying tickets then. I dunno much about ROH but....yeah if you think youre going let me know we could grab a beer or two for sure

I'm thinking about going... Probably not going to tho... If you can get front row balcony that's probably the best seats in the building... I was there in October for a PPV, but they brought over NJPW guys, don't think they are this time... Ladder War was last PPV too and they was absolutely :nthat:....

Thanks for the reply. I will wait on buying tickets then. I dunno much about ROH but....yeah if you think youre going let me know we could grab a beer or two for sure

If I'm Going I'm bring my baby so I'll be good but appreciated :lol:...

I'm positive tickets will be available at door... Wait to see what the card is... It's probably end up being decent to be honest...

Smoothly :lol:... I tried hard and was successful at not being a mark... David Starr took care of the fees for the brownies :lol:... Starr is a really nice dude and has been killing it...

They went over to your place or you made some and went back? Good conversation or were you quiet, so you didn't come off like a mark?

Just turned on ROH tv and out come the Spirit Squad..Who in ROH management thought that was a good idea?..

Just turned on ROH tv and out come the Spirit Squad..Who in ROH management thought that was a good idea?..

tenor.gif

Smoothly :lol:... I tried hard and was successful at not being a mark... David Starr took care of the fees for the brownies :lol:... Starr is a really nice dude and has been killing it...

They went over to your place or you made some and went back? Good conversation or were you quiet, so you didn't come off like a mark?

My girl and I had a good chat with Elgin and Starr before the show... Just talked about weed really and how Starr got in a verbal fight with a 7 year old girl and lost at the last show he was at... Wrestling talk but not smarky stuff...

They then stopped by for just a couple minutes at 2am before heading to Connecticut... Starr texted me a couple hours ago saying they were awesome.... Told him to tell his friends :lol:...

[COLOR=#Red]that drew Mac and tires guy is cool

But why does EVERYONE use some sort of kick as a finisher?

They don't tell these dudes to come up with something else to do ??

Wish someone would bring the frog splash back!
[/COLOR]
Tanahashi
Rich Swann
Marafuji
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins

All use the frog splash

Back
Top Bottom