Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

She was posted on pwz hotties on fb. Dude didn't want to reveal her name and unleash the creepers on her.

I've never liked the "big gold" belt and thought it has always been overrated.
Just tells us that you really didn't grow up on WCW. Is that a safe assumption?

The Spinners Belt was corny to me. Just like John Cena. JJust like Malibu's Most Finest. Bunch of white dudes in an office thinking something would be "hip and cool." Corny

I've never liked the "big gold" belt and thought it has always been overrated.

The Spinners Belt was corny to me. Just like John Cena. JJust like Malibu's Most Finest. Bunch of white dudes in an office thinking something would be "hip and cool." Corny

Malibu's most wanted... He had the unc blue Zoom Turbines in that movie... Always wanted them, still do...

I watched WCW sometimes. Not as often as WWF as a kid. If I watched more then that would make me like the belt more?

I watched WCW sometimes. Not as often as WWF as a kid. If I watched more then that would make me like the belt more?
Yea it would probably make you appreciate the belt a little more because you would probably have more respect for that company. So, yea.

I just don't like the design of the belt. Has nothing to do with not having respect for the company.

I just don't like the design of the belt. Has nothing to do with not having respect for the company.
And I am simply saying it is due to underexposure and underappreciation for the product that is behind it. It is fine though. Don't be a lemon.

I actually really liked the Spinner belt...if it was only a Cena thing (like the Smoking Skull or Brahma Bull). The fact that it was WWEs "official" title was actually pretty embarassing.

I loved when Orlando Jordan won the US Spinner belt from Cena, and JBL burned it in a trash can and gave him a new one.

Sting is a damn bum just like Mark Mizanti.

So in the words of Iron Shiek, @CaseKicks and @MeanGene , same class!

Back
Top Bottom