Wrestling Thread Mar 12-18 | 3/18 TNA Victory Road PPV - Roode vs Sting, Angle vs Hardy

AJ
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sheamus's style is SO f'n boring. It's him hitting double ax handles and then clubbing his chest. His "charisma" is so forced and fake.

Says the Miz fan.

That was a solid match - I hate that they keep burying Dolph. But he shines in all his loses, dude is amazing

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

dudes marking out for a character that they hated 6 years ago just for nostalgia purposes.

cena could come out to stone cold's theme with a custom cut off vest catching budweisers and pouring them on his face, i would still hate him as a wrestler.

You're getting on 4W level with the "OMG WWE SUX %*#" steez.
laugh.gif
 don't be mad because you were one of those dudes i mentioned.
and i my comments about cena are legit feelings. i've never liked his character, supercena, military lover cena, or thug cena. cena in general just comes off tacky to me.

cena could come out to stone cold's theme with a custom cut off vest catching budweisers and pouring them on his face, i would still hate him as a wrestler.

Imagine this happened...even for halloween...how ridiculous would that be

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sheamus's style is SO f'n boring. It's him hitting double ax handles and then clubbing his chest. His "charisma" is so forced and fake.

Says the Miz fan.

Miz can talk.  And he was never really given a chance in the ring, even as champion.  I'll go back to the Miz/Morrison match where he showed how good he could be.

Originally Posted by hymen man

dudes marking out for a character that they hated 6 years ago just for nostalgia purposes.

You're getting on 4W level with the "OMG WWE SUX %*#" steez.
laugh.gif
 don't be mad because you were one of those dudes i mentioned.
I would mark if that happened, because when something is done right.. even for nostalgic purposes.. it's entertaining. You'll complain about everything.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

That was a solid match - I hate that they keep burying Dolph. But he shines in all his loses, dude is amazing

Yeah this is what WWE needs. Good wrestlers, WRESTLING. Not screwing around with Horswaggle or trying to fit 8 squash matches that tell no story in 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom