Wrestling Thread Mar 12-18 | 3/18 TNA Victory Road PPV - Roode vs Sting, Angle vs Hardy

Undertaker saying April 21st.
laugh.gif

they need to make Taker pull off that damn hood and expose the bald head. I'm with 4W - it's going to be distracting if they do it at WM.

Imagine someone in the crowd just reaches out and pulls it down...that would be hilarious

To me Undertaker is one of the people that shouldn't talk much, the way he pauses in his sentences don't work for him.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

To me Undertaker is one of the people that shouldn't talk much, the way he pauses in his sentences don't work for him.

Something just isn't work for him this time around.  It's depressing seeing Taker get heckled.

I don't think people take him seriously since he is a once of year wrestler now

The original plan was for Mil Mascaras to be announced for the Hall of Fame on tonight's show, but due to time restrictions, it was already put up on the web site. So it may not be on the show tonight.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Something just isn't work for him this time around.  It's depressing seeing Taker get heckled.

Undertaker is getting treated like Michael Jordan as a wizard..

cm punk is the WWE champion, 2 weeks away from mania, and this is the one and only time he will be on the show tonight.

thats just weird to me.
everything just feels so disconnected, like everyone is on the same show, but really aren't on the same show..

I agree, as soon as I heard the people with the What chants in my head I was like really?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Undertaker is getting treated like Michael Jordan as a wizard..
To be fair, Taker is bringing a lot of this on himself.  His promos for the most part have been pretty poor.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]niiiiiice...... love the twist.[/color]

They should just go all the way with humiliating Miz.  Have Vince come out, make him strip and bark like a dog.  Then maybe join the Kiss My +$% club.  Then maybe they can put him in a relationship with Mae Young (who turned 89 today).

Back
Top Bottom