Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Wheres all them dudes who was crying about RVD's debut now?
RVD could have won the World Title from Styles tonight and it wouldn't change a thing about how much his debut sucked. But that's just my opinion.
happy.gif

Edge has been getting the best of Y2J during their feud...I want Jericho to retain at WM.

I'll give criticism where criticism is due. This finish had the same feel as RVD's debut last week. They spent the whole time building the match around how HBK needed a strong showing to show The Undertaker he had it. Yes, Michaels is in control and about to win. Jericho leaves and HBK gets the win by countout. But HBK is immediately forgot about and not mentioned again. So they build the whole match around HBK, but he becomes an afterthought for Edge getting revenge on Jericho.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'll give criticism where criticism is due. This finish had the same feel as RVD's debut last night. They spent the whole time building the match around how HBK needed a strong showing to show The Undertaker he had it. Yes, Michaels is in control and about to win. Jericho leaves and HBK gets the win by countout. But HBK is immediately forgot about and not mentioned again. So they build the whole match around HBK, but he becomes an afterthought for Edge getting revenge on Jericho.

What would have been the right outcome of that match?

With Raw's stacked card on paper and Stone Cold's return this Raw has been lackluster to say the least.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'll give criticism where criticism is due. This finish had the same feel as RVD's debut last night. They spent the whole time building the match around how HBK needed a strong showing to show The Undertaker he had it. Yes, Michaels is in control and about to win. Jericho leaves and HBK gets the win by countout. But HBK is immediately forgot about and not mentioned again. So they build the whole match around HBK, but he becomes an afterthought for Edge getting revenge on Jericho.

Honestly, I don't know.  But the way they talked all match about Michaels needing a strong showing, what they did wasn't good.  Maybe if the match went longer it wouldn't have felt so empty at the end.  But you could tell with them hitting big spots 5 minutes into the match that it was about to be over.

WWE really dropped the ball with the Orton/Legacy program.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

There has to be some type of swerve thats gonna happen with that triple threat match at WM

Paging GotHolesInMySocks 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

With Raw's stacked card on paper and Stone Cold's return this Raw has been lackluster to say the least.
What were you expecting? Stone Cold's been like every other guest host

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Honestly, I don't know.  But the way they talked all match about Michaels needing a strong showing, what they did wasn't good.  Maybe if the match went longer it wouldn't have felt so empty at the end.  But you could tell with them hitting big spots 5 minutes into the match that it was about to be over.
Hmmm, you wanted Shawn Michaels vs Mankind from that "In Your House" 96 and Raw of 97. Those matches made Shawn look very physical looking.
pimp.gif

That would have pleased everyone.

Triple Threat Match was what was first planned for them. There were discussions of having each guy's father in their respective corner...I don't know if they're going through with that.

Regardless, writers had no clue what to do with Legacy...they turned Orton face and didn't know what to do afterward.
smh.gif
They $$!#!% up on that one.

They should put DiBiase Jr. over in that match since his pops is getting inducted. *shrugs*

The Orton program for Wrestlemania looks weak as hell...
I would either be very humbled or furious being booked as a lower to mid carder at Mania. 

The DNA of TNA

The MVP of SpikeTV

Matt Morgan got nicknames for days
laugh.gif

Cant wait for him to go back to a singles wrestler

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

The DNA of TNA

The MVP of SpikeTV

Matt Morgan got nicknames for days
laugh.gif

Cant wait for him to go back to a singles wrestler
WWE really dropped the ball wit him
tired.gif

I just flipped to TNA and honestly thought that was Charles Robinson in the right beating up Beer Money. Jarrett looked weird with the bleached blond long hair.

Back
Top Bottom