Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Please....you're as irrelevant as the belt around your waist...

Me and my shield brethrens run this town...this is OUR yard!

View media item 1458297
At least my belt has WWF origins. Holding that WCW secondary title talking about me. :lol: but you are probably the Ambrose of the group once y'all disband. Get ready to never win any PPV matches. :lol:

In reference to the other thread, I had never once thought about Ron Simmons' age when he came to the WWE, but he started out in the late 80's so I should've known.

tumblr_nlomvqW61C1trnp1xo1_500.png

Last edited:

Looks dope! Must have been recorded before they signed all the international superstar type dudes though. Looks like Woods, Graves, Rose, and Breeze are the main characters in this...Breeze the only one of the 4 that I care about haha.

Bro my back is part Titanium..Ain't no little emotional girl gonna do anything to me..

But seriously, do to some hurt feelings I have to ask my fellow NTWT brethren to refrain from mention myself and a certain brightly colored horned animal in the same sentence..I'll battle the MelancholyKitty or the DeepestSea or even the Dead Baby if necessary, but not the above mentioned animal..

i asked you not to bring up family

don't make it out like it was anything else

using it as an opportunity to feel sorry for yourself or like you gotta change the whole tone of the thread

Back
Top Bottom