Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

MY GOD! This dude just buried an entire city.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Ok, with the bubble popping, the stomp, the dancing making her "feel good" and the overall slowness, it kinda feels like Emma's character is dangerously bordering on the mentally ******ed.

Last edited:
Ok, with the bubble popping, the stomp, the dancing making her "feel good" and the overall slowness, it kinda feels like Emma's character is dangerously bordering on the mentally ******ed.

That's what I've been saying. Female Eugene. Totally agree.

Last edited:
bfjdksalnjkdflnds <- Means amazing. In Emma dance.

was at raw. crowd was hot for punk all night long. D bry had to be the next most cheered guy. I was poppin bubbles the entire time emma was on there. Had to explain to the ppl around me about her clumsy/awkward gimmick, then ppl started to understand it. Crowd as hot all night, and hope it came across as such on tv. Anyone ask me some questions if they wanna know what was going on live

NY dudes, heads up. Lesnar and Taker are advertised for the March 24th Raw at the Barclays Center.

was at raw. crowd was hot for punk all night long. D bry had to be the next most cheered guy. I was poppin bubbles the entire time emma was on there. Had to explain to the ppl around me about her clumsy/awkward gimmick, then ppl started to understand it. Crowd as hot all night, and hope it came across as such on tv. Anyone ask me some questions if they wanna know what was going on live

How did Trips and wife leave unharmed? :lol:

And this would've been the best time to let Bad News Barrett deliver the news

Last edited:

She's the female Eugene. But I actually thought Bayley was too :lol:

Results like tonight makes me glad I have the network. Will continue to finish my attitude era marathon. Started at wm14 and now I'm currently watching over the edge 98. Just finished unforgiven 98. If they had all of raw I would watch it in chronological order from every raw to each ppv. Oh well. Ppvs will do. Will attempt to watch from attitude era 98 to today's ppv in chronological order. May slide in some wcw ppvs if I have the courage to watch them. Only really lookin forward to cruiser weight matches.

Back
Top Bottom