Wrestling Thread Mar 9-15 | Andrew 'Test' Martin Passes Away

I blame Vince Russo for these $*$%@@%@ storylines they're coming up with now. Rehashing the same storylines over and over again

understandable iLLoQuent but that ODB segment was funny to me. You say TNA is to gimmicky and i give you that to some times but lets just say umm the wholeorton /HHH house segment and um noble getting buried in seconds crap, um kiss cam , ummm and countless ******ed promos. You get where im going?

Originally Posted by Jules300

Originally Posted by YardFather

I dont kno why yall hating on TNA so bad Booker and AJ had a hell of a match so was the X division championship match. It was a solid pay per view. If i had to compare No way out to this TNA gets the slight edge. ATLEAST TNA PUSHES IT YOUNG GUYS!

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber, regardless of HHH winning > Every TNA PPV this year so far.

And TNA does not push their young guys anymore, are you serious?
you cant be serious imma leae that smackdown chamber comment alone. AJ just won the legends belt. Beer money always getting burn. When the last time MVP or shelton beat a likes of edge or HHH?
Look who they're focusing on TNA right now, the Main Event Mafia. And who do they consist of? Angle, Nash, Sting, Steiner and Booker.

Styles has been pushed since forever along with Joe.

But you mean to tell me, WWE doesnt push it's young wrestlers? What about Orton? I'm pretty sure Shelton beat Triple H when he was pushed a few yearsago. CM Punk?

Face it, TNA is putting out crappy storylines and crappy gimmick matches and took away what made them good in the first place. The X Division and putting outtop quality matches. Ever since there new TV deal, it's all about putting the big stars in the forefront and letting the X division rot away.

I dont kno why yall hating on TNA so bad Booker and AJ had a hell of a match so was the X division championship match. It was a solid pay per view. If i had to compare No way out to this TNA gets the slight edge. ATLEAST TNA PUSHES IT YOUNG GUYS!

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber, regardless of HHH winning > Every TNA PPV this year so far.

you cant be serious imma leae that smackdown chamber comment alone. AJ just won the legends belt. Beer money always getting burn. When the last time MVP or shelton beat a likes of edge or HHH?
MVP isn't young though. But I get what you're trying to say.

They put the strap on Jeff and he's been main eventing, Punk is a Triple Crown champion, Swagger has been pushed through the roof on ECW, Bourne was beingpushed before his injury, Kofi has been IC champ and Tag Team champ in the past year, Miz and Morrison were the tag team of the year last year and are stillchamps, the reason why Legacy was formed was to push DiBiase and Rhodes...so it's not that WWE isn't pushing these guys, the attempts are clearlythere. Some have just been pushed way more than others. The jury is still out on Legacy...some nights they get buried and other nights they shine (like at theRoyal Rumble when they were 3 of last 4 remaining).

understandable iLLoQuent but that ODB segment was funny to me. You say TNA is to gimmicky and i give you that to some times but lets just say umm the whole orton /HHH house segment and um noble getting buried in seconds crap, um kiss cam , ummm and countless ******ed promos. You get where im going?
I feel you...that's why I said WWE is mediocre. I'm not about to sit here and tell you all is well there. But the difference is TNA'scrap stinks more than the WWE's...TNA just comes off as second rate when they display that type of nonsense. Those things you just pointed out all happenedat either RAW or a Smackdown...the segments I posted happened at a TNA PPV.

That's inexcusable.

As someone that doesn't watch regularly anymore, TNA comes off as just really 2nd rate Pro Wrestling. I can't just watch TNA after not watching for awhile. Any WWE show I can watch just because it's on and be entertained. The WWE does such a great job telling stories.

I mean, I've never been the kind of fan that gets boners off of watching KENTA and Danielson wrestle a 30 minute masterpiece. I can appreciate it, butit's not what I watch to be consistently entertained. The stories matter, and quite frankly, the WWE does a way better job presenting their product andtelling stories.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

MVP isn't young though. But I get what you're trying to say.

They put the strap on Jeff and he's been main eventing, Punk is a Triple Crown champion, Swagger has been pushed through the roof on ECW, Bourne was being pushed before his injury, Kofi has been IC champ and Tag Team champ in the past year, Miz and Morrison were the tag team of the year last year and are still champs, the reason why Legacy was formed was to push DiBiase and Rhodes...so it's not that WWE isn't pushing these guys, the attempts are clearly there. Some have just been pushed way more than others. The jury is still out on Legacy...some nights they get buried and other nights they shine (like at the Royal Rumble when they were 3 of last 4 remaining).

understandable iLLoQuent but that ODB segment was funny to me. You say TNA is to gimmicky and i give you that to some times but lets just say umm the whole orton /HHH house segment and um noble getting buried in seconds crap, um kiss cam , ummm and countless ******ed promos. You get where im going?
I feel you...that's why I said WWE is mediocre. I'm not about to sit here and tell you all is well there. But the difference is TNA's crap stinks more than the WWE's...TNA just comes off as second rate when they display that type of nonsense. Those things you just pointed out all happened at either RAW or a Smackdown...the segments I posted happened at a TNA PPV.

That's inexcusable.
i get wat ur sayin i guess i havent thought about it like that it was a ppv but the had to use the segments to set up matches remove the tacksfrom the ring and ultimate x match i think im not sure( i was half drunk) but still like u said it shouldnt have been on a PPV. I just hate been people hate onTNA cause its TNA and there WWE marks.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

As someone that doesn't watch regularly anymore, TNA comes off as just really 2nd rate Pro Wrestling. I can't just watch TNA after not watching for a while. Any WWE show I can watch just because it's on and be entertained. The WWE does such a great job telling stories.

I mean, I've never been the kind of fan that gets boners off of watching KENTA and Danielson wrestle a 30 minute masterpiece. I can appreciate it, but it's not what I watch to be consistently entertained. The stories matter, and quite frankly, the WWE does a way better job presenting their product and telling stories.
So true. Every few months I'll get bored on Thursdays and try to watch Impact but I'm lost as hell. I haven't watched ECW in monthsand after Christian's return I've been checking it out and it's easy to grasp. TNA just seems to throw things together and not even hope for thebest. At least the WWE hopes for the best. MEM has been the worst thing for TNA. That and hiring Mick Foley.

Back
Top Bottom