Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

He should be the last wrestler in that video package that they show before every show. Any know what I'm talking about?

There's Edge, Batista, Cena, and then HHH is last holding both titles. Not that big of a deal, but it just bothers me having HGH last.
ohwell.gif

Wow... that farewell was crazy. Undertaker's head nod was dope to me because Undertaker never really does anything like that. I like how they didn't have everyone and their moms come out while Shawn was talking. It was nice. I marked out when HHH threw up the Kliq earlier in the show. I also thought it was cool how HHH had to come out and give him a hug before he left. I'm not ashamed to say that I teared up while Shawn was talking. My favorite wrestler of all time is now officially retired. Wow. I'll always have the memories. Thank you Shawn.

(all I can hear in my head right now is that song from when HBK lost his "smile"... y'all know the one I'm talking about... "tell me a lie... and say that you won't go. Look at my eyes, and hold me even though... I realize you had to walk away. No more yesterday.")

Kliq Kliq

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Why the #%#@ would HBK ever go to TNA? That's one of the dumbest things i've ever read.

you sounding like you his mom. calm down there champ
roll.gif

its a business.  wrestlers go to other companies all the time. quit getting so emotional like you invest in wwe stock....

im calling it now. jim ross to tna in 3 months  
pimp.gif

Randy Orton reminds me of a Razor Ramon when he was a heel.. crowd started to play off to him..eventually turning him into a face while keeping the 'heel' persona.. Orton aint the type of dude like Batista to do a complete 180 in terms of face/heel heat...good move.. weird pairing with Cena, but at least it was unexpected...dude was made to look like a fool with this Legacy angle.. the crowd playing off to him now is a good sign.

and that was a very emotional speech from HBK..he ain't coming back though (in terms of wrestling one more match)..dude will keep his word.. wish he would've mentioned the Kliq though.

damn haven't watched wrestling in a while and i decided to watch it tonight then i see shawn michaels retiring. brought back the memories of when i watched wrestling with my brothers and dude would come out wearing crazy stuff
laugh.gif
and his glasses. i wish i would've watched wrestlemania instead of just seeing the outcomes on raw tonight
smh.gif

I need of gid of Batista scaring of the guy who flipped him at the end.. also I could swear i heard Batista yell out F#%& You to someone in the crowd

solecity

that may have happened

he was diff. and not cuz he was like tha cuz he lost at mania but dude just looked real pissed yest.

dude had bags under his eyes like he ciuldnt sleep the nite before

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Why the #%#@ would HBK ever go to TNA? That's one of the dumbest things i've ever read.

you sounding like you his mom. calm down there champ
roll.gif

its a business.  wrestlers go to other companies all the time. quit getting so emotional like you invest in wwe stock....

im calling it now. jim ross to tna in 3 months  
pimp.gif

why would shawn go to TNA? it's not that WWE doesn't WANT him back, it's that he wants to retire. I'm sure if Shawn wanted to wrestle at any time, WWE would welcome him back.

Jim Ross, on the other hand, I could see.

anybody sees wwe pickin up consequences creed now that he was let go?

hyper cutter, whats good with the list

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Wow... that farewell was crazy. Undertaker's head nod was dope to me because Undertaker never really does anything like that. I like how they didn't have everyone and their moms come out while Shawn was talking. It was nice. I marked out when HHH threw up the Kliq earlier in the show. I also thought it was cool how HHH had to come out and give him a hug before he left. I'm not ashamed to say that I teared up while Shawn was talking. My favorite wrestler of all time is now officially retired. Wow. I'll always have the memories. Thank you Shawn.
Co-sign with everything above.
Thank you Shawn.

Now that I'm back, just a couple notes on WM.

I swear out of the people in my section only like 7 people looked like they actually were happy to be there.
laugh.gif
Most of the people didn't react to anything.
smh.gif

The ring looks ALOT smaller than it does on TV.

I don't know why they kept closing and opening the roof. They should have just kept it open.

Some of the stuff dudes were shouting at Vickie were
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Can't even repeat it.

Santino was OVER during the Battle Royal, wow.
laugh.gif

If yall thought Bret/Vince was slow and dragging on TV...man the crowd was just BORED.
laugh.gif

Kofi's new catch phrase is Botch Botch now.

Sheamus is a human light bulb.

It seemed like Swagger WAS gonna cash it in that night but it looked like they changed their minds.

The crowd sucked after HBK stayed in the ring.

Fun WM overall. I will say this: 24 > 26 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 25

[h1]What Happened After WWE RAW Went Off The Air?[/h1]
After WWE Monday night RAW last night, Edge beat Chris Jericho by DQ then speared him after the match. When Edge left Jericho began a promo. Triple H came out pedigreed him and gave him sweet chin music.

Triple H did the HBK pose at the top of the ramp afterward. That was a wrap!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, I'd pay to see Hunter do SCM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, let's pick the one guy who's been with the same company for 20+ years, who just retired from in-ring competition (after being begged to take a break and come back) and promised to keep his word because he wants to spend time with his family, who said last night he wouldn't work for any other boss besides the one he's been with all that time.

Let's pick that one guy and claim he'll be working for another company in 6 months.

Why? Because everyone else does it...Duh!

The logic is undeniable.

Jim Ross?
The absence of JR from SmackDown brought up questions regarding his contract status with the WWE & what his future holds...Could that include TNA? JR cleared up the situation exclusively on The Mayhem. "There's no contractual issue with me. I just have to redo a deal. I have to come to terms on a contract, and I feel like it'll be done. But if it isn't done, I don't need a telethon or a career eulogy. I've had a wonderful run; 35 years in the business...Are you kidding me? I'm a fan, I'm still a fan."

Anyways...
Originally Posted by chillainvillain

He should be the last wrestler in that video package that they show before every show. Any know what I'm talking about?

There's Edge, Batista, Cena, and then HHH is last holding both titles. Not that big of a deal, but it just bothers me having HGH last.
ohwell.gif
I agree 100%. They should have HBK last and I always
eyes.gif
at the last image being HHH holding up both titles like he was the first to do it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

airuphere maybe u can help wit this question...

when was the last time surfer sting appeared? im talkin wit the bleached hair

not the surfer sting where at bash at the beach hogan turned heel

Sorry for the late reply, Yuku was messin up badly last night.....as for your question, I want to say sometime in late 95..early 96. You can watch old YouTube videos and see how Sting stopped bleaching his hair as much with dark roots showing in his hair.
laugh.gif
Dude went with the dark hair look throughout 96...and into the crow look he later adopted.

Shawn was sent off like a legend. Too many times in wrestling guys drag their careers out and it tarnishes their career. Shawn went out like a legend's supposed to.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

[h1]What Happened After WWE RAW Went Off The Air?[/h1]
After WWE Monday night RAW last night, Edge beat Chris Jericho by DQ then speared him after the match. When Edge left Jericho began a promo. Triple H came out pedigreed him and gave him sweet chin music.

Triple H did the HBK pose at the top of the ramp afterward. That was a wrap!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, I'd pay to see Hunter do SCM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom