roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Switched the channel to check TNA for a minute and I see this dude Orlando Jordan crawling up the ramp in caution tape.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Damn... real talk, these +@$@%$* should be relegated to nothing but bikini contests and the sort. Anything involving physicality is a disaster for these broads.

the point of the divas match was..........................

atleast we got to see eve n kell kelly

The %@@* was that?

That's one thing TNA will always have on WWE...they're serious with the Divas over there. 

HBK/Razor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... my favorite match EVER... I hate how they always show the highlights like HBK won that match lol

why is Cena challenging Batista and Batista backing off? legends lumberjack match? hot tub match by those guys of the hot tub movie? the divas match? all this as buildup for shawn michael's farewell sendoff, which should be real good.

anyone see bret's shirt that he was wearing when he was shown walking before they went to commercial? nice...

is WM 26 worth downloading? i haven't watched wrestling since it was TNA vs RAW in monday night wars, usually wrestlemania's are worth watching, but i looked in the WM thread, and the match ups weren't that interesting to me
ohwell.gif
. anything cool happen?

Cole, you freaking idiot. Bret and Shawn were NEVER friends. It's not like they started hating each other after Montreal. They never liked each other. F'n moron.

I always wondered...

What the hell does Bret Hart yell out to the crowd when he gets in the ring?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom