Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Does seem like the KO/Jericho feud ended prematurely, but I get what WWE is trying to do.

Really sell their WM match.

We'll probably see Jericho gone for a few weeks while KO gloats about putting him out. Goldberg wins the title, KO asks for his rematch on the following RAW, Jericho comes back to cost him the match to set up WM match. That's the easiest way to go.

I'm not the biggest fan of a "PPV streak", doesn't mean much to me when you're still losing big matches on RAW/SmackDown. Whatever, I guess.

Facts, Bayley needs a new finisher, a belly-to-belly in 2017 doesn't cut it when wrestlers are kicking out from chair shots.

Very curious to see what they're going to do with AJ Styles, I really hope they don't waste his talents on a Shane McMahon match or some type of 6 person ladder match. He deserves a one on one WRESTLING match to showcase his skills on the biggest stage. I wouldn't mind another Styles/Cena before any of the previous mentioned matches.

Thank goodness for ice cream bars and Dwayne Gillberg bc aside from that, that was thee worst RAW I have ever seen.

JerichKO break up :(

Horseface is the female champion 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Complete trash 

Thank goodness for ice cream bars and Dwayne Gillberg bc aside from that, that was thee worst RAW I have ever seen.

JerichKO break up :(

Horseface is the female champion 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Complete trash