Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Why was Shane even in that match? No need for that old man to be in the ring with the GOAT Roman.

They had that Owens shirt at the MSG show yesterday. I'll wait till its on sale for $8 like last year.

I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow. We are getting between 18 and 24 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. :smh:

They're saying 8-12 inches here

tumblr_ls9qqthbl61qfzhnw.gif

What exactly went wrong to knock him so loopy? If anything it looks like Reigns missed his cue and barely hit Shane. So it was just a back bump. Reigns looks like he gave himself a ddt almost. Just don't know why Shane was so thrown. Doesn't look like he was caught in chest or head. Maybe his head snapped up off the mat?

yeah it looks like his head bounced off the mat

I remember that WM vs Bork when they had all the caskets of all of his opponents at the entrance ramp and the camera panned over all of them and cut away when it got toward ** **** :rofl:  

I truly enjoy how much WWE hates him. **** warms my hart 

:pimp:

This company is so petty. Every match has the opponent listed except Mania 29 when he fought everyone's favorite superstar.

http://www.wwe.com/polls/favorite-undertaker-wrestlemania-match

I remember that WM vs Bork when they had all the caskets of all of his opponents at the entrance ramp and the camera panned over all of them and cut away when it got toward ** **** :rofl:  

I truly enjoy how much WWE hates him. **** warms my hart 

If I remember correctly at axxess that year they had tombstones for all his opponents and I think there was not one for ** **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom